• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Only the Melo to Clips is the one i also see that could happen even if the odds are really really slim.. And because I dont see Knicks wanting DJ and Clips seems they will not give up Griffin, I'm leaning more towards melo resigning with Knicks this offseason.

But I want Melo to get signed/traded to Clips so bad. Melo and CP3 are complimentary to each other. Melo + DJ or Griffin + CP3 is better than CP3 + DJ and Griffin.

Can celtics trade for melo? lol. Shit I got too much faith in Melo.

I wish that Nick Young layup went in.
nah just kidding lol.
Keep being Swaggy P Nick Young

As much as I think the Clippers would benefit from trading DJ for Melo, I don't know who they'd get to play center. They're already depleted at that position as it is.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The Boston Celtics' Jordan Crawford and the Portland Trail Blazers' LaMarcus Aldridge today were named NBA Eastern and Western Conference Players of the Week, respectively, for games played Monday, Dec. 2, through Sunday, Dec. 8.
Aldridge led the Trail Blazers to a 3-1 week, including wins over the Indiana Pacers and Oklahoma City Thunder. He posted a point-rebound double-double in each of Portland's four games, and averaged 26.3 points (third in the conference), 12.8 rebounds (fifth in the conference), 4.5 assists and 1.5 steals.

God, I can only hope that the Lakers sign Carmelo by letting Pau walk this year. It would be glorious. An entire generation of kids will grow up as Clippers fans and not Lakers fans.

Melo and Metta gonna go to LA next season

book it D:

JR always follows melo so he will find a way and hes garbage now so it will only cost Mitch less then a million

Vahagn

God, I can only hope that the Lakers sign Carmelo by letting Pau walk this year. It would be glorious. An entire generation of kids will grow up as Clippers fans and not Lakers fans.

Sort of like how an entire generation of fans are about to grow up Houston fans and not Spurs fans?

...As you try to explain that Dwight isn't the best Texas Big Man since Hakeem

Edit: I came to work and realized my PC gave out on me! Any ideas which iMac I should get? Don't really need a strong production/graphics CPU

The Grizz's season has gone miserably so far. Gasol out for two months, Z-bo hurt, Tony Allen hurt, Pondexter out for the season, Bayless is somehow down to 31% shooting and negative win shares after being an efficient player two years ago, Davis hasn't really taken a step forward...

Has Jazz gaf ever commented on how they chose Hayward literally one pick before George went

:(

Well, I mean, Hayward's good (in previous years anyway...) and I'm kind of used to it now after Deron over CP3 and Al Jefferson over Tyson Chandler (since we could have traded for either guy).

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Guys I think I'm going to start building the bronze statue of Masai Ujiri in front of the ACC.

As of now I think it'll be him fleecing a sheep.

diehard

Fleer
we could have taken Al-Farouq Aminu or Epke Udoh over both of them.

Or Wesley Johnson

Nice job by the Blazers getting Luke Babbit 2 picks before Bledsoe or Avery Bradley.

im being a bro and posting it here first before the rest of gaf finds out.

Cheapest 4K HDMI Display Monitor with MacBook Pro Retina

from a review:

The reason why these Seiki 4K Displays are so cheap is that they are just stripped down to bare bones. You won’t find a tuner, or a set of quality speakers. There’s no fancy aluminum housing with a coated glass screen. You won’t find a Smart WiFi interface with Netflix, YouTube, or Hulu. It’s simply a display, but for the price – a damn good display!
http://cheesycam.com/cheapest-4k-hdmi-display-monitor-with-macbook-pro-retina/

diehard

Fleer
only HDMI 1.2 so it can only do 30hz.

might be cool for some movies but unacceptable for any sort of gaming, even general pc use will look strange.

reilo

Nice job by the Blazers getting Luke Babbit 2 picks before Bledsoe or Avery Bradley.

Yeah, Portland really has a big hole to fill at point guard and shooting guard. Portland is really bad drafting for those positions. Those two players would really be an upgrade for Portland right now. You win this round.

diehard

Fleer
Yeah, Portland really has a big hole to fill at point guard and shooting guard. Portland is really bad drafting for those positions. Those two players would really be an upgrade for Portland right now. You win this round.

Is that kinda like when Portland had their PG of the future back in 2005 so they didn't take CP3 or Deron?

"we are good at those positions now" isnt an excuse for taking Luke Babbit.
why would it look strange?
educate us diehard.

30fps, things like mouse movements will look a little laggy or off.

reilo

Is that kinda like when Portland had their PG of the future back in 2005 so they didn't take CP3 or Deron?

Gee, who could have predicted you bringing this up?

I'm gonna enjoy you bringing this up in the year 2040.

"we are good at those positions now" isnt an excuse for taking Luke Babbit.

"Gordon Hayward is white" isn't an excuse for passing on an MVP-caliber player in Paul George.

giri

Gee, who could have predicted you bringing this up?

I'm gonna enjoy you bringing this up in the year 2040.

"Gordon Hayward is white" isn't an excuse for passing on an MVP-caliber player in Paul George.

Seriously, why yo dou
durant
ever get into drafting
oden
fights.

You're always going
durant
to
oden
lose. I mean one just has to say the words Durant or Oden and it's an auto loss.

And thats before anyone brings up MJ and Bowie.

As much as I think the Clippers would benefit from trading DJ for Melo, I don't know who they'd get to play center. They're already depleted at that position as it is.

As dumb as the Knicks are, why would they trade Melo for DJ? They already have a ton of money locked into C with Tyson Chandler. The only asset the Clips have is Blake, and even that would require CP and Doc somehow convincing Sterling to trade his prized possession. Not happening.

reilo

Seriously, why yo dou
durant
ever get into drafting
oden[/spolier] fights.

You're always going
durant
to
oden
lose. I mean one just has to say the words Durant or Oden and it's an auto loss.

And thats before anyone brings up MJ and Bowie.
Because I still win this argument against Jazz fans! Think about that!

reilo

And also, this entire bullshit of I can't ever enter this argument? Portland drafting the wrong guys doesn't mean that the Jazz all of the sudden didn't fuck up, too. That's not even part of the argument, that's just other team's fanbases being unable to accept the matter of fact. At least I own my shit.

Leave the "I know what I am but what are you" and "you are rubber and I'm glue" childish argumentative fallacies to Dominican Power.

Jazz drafted the wrong fucking guy. Own it Jazz fans. You can bring up Durant or whomever all you want, but own your own fuck-ups. It doesn't change the reality by bringing up my side of things.

diehard

Fleer
Every team that didnt draft George that year fucked up, i would rather fuck up with the 9th pick than the first.

it's a stupid point to make.

reilo

Every team that didnt draft George that year fucked up, i would rather fuck up with the 9th pick than the first.

it's a stupid point to make.
And you still can't admit it. That's why you brought up CP3/Deron because you still believe.

"If I bring up another team's fuckups, maybe they'll stop talking about mine?"

As dumb as the Knicks are, why would they trade Melo for DJ? They already have a ton of money locked into C with Tyson Chandler. The only asset the Clips have is Blake, and even that would require CP and Doc somehow convincing Sterling to trade his prized possession. Not happening.

And I think the Clippers would get worse if they give up Griffin for Melo. I just don't see it happening.

diehard

Fleer
And you still can't admit it. That's why you brought up CP3/Deron because you still believe.

"If I bring up another team's fuckups, maybe they'll stop talking about mine?"

I can't admit it? did you just read the post you quoted? holy shit.

Blazer draft follies are colossal compared to the Jazzs' , and far more hilarious. Of course i'm going to bring it up.

Fox318

Have you see the Knicks owner.

I could see them trading for Austin Rivers and DeMarcus Cousins and trying to market them like they are the best in the league.

exarkun

Rockets fans been thinking Harden's the best SG in the game last year and this, no D required. And "steadily declining" in Kobe's case just means not playing D; it doesn't mean losing offensive ability/production. D that so many other guys never played in the first place.

Yea, he probably won't ever recover, still doesnt change that it's a one game sample size and 5 years of being wrong.

what the fuck is this. None of rockets-gaf did that, and some of us still hate on his style of play that made us hate him in OKC. The fact that he added asshole threes to his arsenal this year isn't exactly solidifying the our love.

Keep our names out yo mouth.

And also, this entire bullshit of I can't ever enter this argument? Portland drafting the wrong guys doesn't mean that the Jazz all of the sudden didn't fuck up, too. That's not even part of the argument, that's just other team's fanbases being unable to accept the matter of fact. At least I own my shit.

Leave the "I know what I am but what are you" and "you are rubber and I'm glue" childish argumentative fallacies to Dominican Power.

Jazz drafted the wrong fucking guy. Own it Jazz fans. You can bring up Durant or whomever all you want, but own your own fuck-ups. It doesn't change the reality by bringing up my side of things.

Your problem is that you like to incessantly talk shit and rub in other teams' failures but act like a bitch when they shit on your teams'.

reilo

I can't admit it? did you just read the post you quoted? holy shit.

Blazer draft follies are colossal compared to the Jazzs' , and far more hilarious. Of course i'm going to bring it up.
"Everyone fucked up" is hardly the same thing as "Jazz fucked up" and that was after I called you out on it. And even then your first instinct was "but what about the Blazers!?" in some bizarre way to defend the pick.

reilo

Your problem is that you like to incessantly talk shit and rub in other teams' failures but act like a bitch when they shit on your teams'.

Me, this past year.

• Trade LaMarcus while his trade value is high
  • Portland and Utah are gonna win 35 gamesand like it

In other words...

receipts.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I've just been informed that trading Rudy Gay and eventually Kyle Lowry doesn't mean we are tanking and we're actually going to get a playoff spot.

I don't even...

Top Bottom