• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I've just been informed that trading Rudy Gay and eventually Kyle Lowry doesn't mean we are tanking and we're actually going to get a playoff spot.

I don't even...

Raptors play in the Atlantic division.

giri

And also, this entire bullshit of I can't ever enter this argument? Portland drafting the wrong guys doesn't mean that the Jazz all of the sudden didn't fuck up, too. That's not even part of the argument, that's just other team's fanbases being unable to accept the matter of fact. At least I own my shit.

Leave the "I know what I am but what are you" and "you are rubber and I'm glue" childish argumentative fallacies to Dominican Power.

Jazz drafted the wrong fucking guy. Own it Jazz fans. You can bring up Durant or whomever all you want, but own your own fuck-ups. It doesn't change the reality by bringing up my side of things.

Huh?

They're not even on the same scale.

Utah's pick obviously wasn't as good as it could be. But he's going to be a long time starting quality SG. And if you can get that picking at 9 in the darft, you've done pretty well.

reilo

Huh?

They're not even on the same scale.

Utah's pick obviously wasn't as good as it could be. But he's going to be a long time starting quality SG. And if you can get that picking at 9 in the darft, you've done pretty well.
I didn't say it was on the same scale. I wasn't the one that changed the subject away. Why the change of subject?

I've just been informed that trading Rudy Gay and eventually Kyle Lowry doesn't mean we are tanking and we're actually going to get a playoff spot.

I don't even...

Honestly in the Atlantic, depending on what you get for Lowry....yea, you are.

Even if the roster doesn't change anymore for The Raptors, the playoffs aren't out of the question.

reilo

And let's be clear: Hayward has been TERRIBLE this year. He's Austin Rivers bad right now on shooting: 38FG%, 29 3PT%.

Oh, and PG just might be Durant-good, but he needs to do it for a few more seasons before he is.

Jeff-DSA

And let's be clear: Hayward has been TERRIBLE this year. He's Austin Rivers bad right now on shooting: 38FG%, 29 3PT%

Eh, the Jazz are significantly better with Hayward on the floor. He's obviously not as good of a player as Paul George, but lots of teams passed on that guy too. It wasn't like he was expected to be this good, and I think Hayward has been about as good as anybody figured he would be, aside from his poor shooting this season. If he gets his shot back, he'll still be a solid player that most teams would be happy to have.

diehard

Fleer
i already said Hayward would be around 39% shooter this year.

He is assisted on very few of his shots and is the only creator we have (before trey got back)

reilo

i already said Hayward would be around 39% shooter this year.

He is assisted on very few of his shots and is the only creator we have (before trey got back)
Man, you just gave Kobe-Stans a whole new argument.

diehard

Fleer
Man, you just gave Kobe-Stans a whole new argument.

I don't think thats a new one for them

Kobe is an alpha scorer, Hayward is not. Asking him to be is called tanking.

He will be a great piece for us or someone else in the future though.

thekad

Banned
I like how Vag is still pretending scouting reports didn't exist before 3 years ago as a way to excuse Kobe's chucking :lol

I would be jumping up and down with joy if the Heat got JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX

not sure how I'd like him living in Miami though...

giri

I would be jumping up and down with joy if the Heat got JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX

not sure how I'd like him living in Miami though...

I dunno, his last few years in SAS weren't pretty.

He was a good defender in limited minutes though.

I dunno, his last few years in SAS weren't pretty.

He was a good defender in limited minutes though.

It wasn't pretty but I still believe

I'm actually wondering is the whole "JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX" thing something people do for "Jackson", is that his actual nickname, or is that something that was just fun to type as we trolled the shit out of Brandy in 2007

Guys I think I'm going to start building the bronze statue of Masai Ujiri in front of the ACC.

As of now I think it'll be him fleecing a sheep.

As pleased as I am so far, remember that Colangelo was good at dumping terrible Colangelo contracts too.

Although that Bargnani trade does deserve at least a plaque.

giri

He's just a temporary Barnes replacement. I don't have a problem with the signing. Adam ain't bout dat life.

Then bring up a newb from the D-League. It actually sounds like a doc rivers "bring on a vet to sure up the bench" move.

As pleased as I am so far, remember that Colangelo was good at dumping terrible Colangelo contracts too.

Although that Bargnani trade does deserve at least a plaque.

Yeah, but BC would have maxed out PP when he arrived. And offered lowry and salmons a 4/40 contract already.

Smokey

im being a bro and posting it here first before the rest of gaf finds out.

Cheapest 4K HDMI Display Monitor with MacBook Pro Retina

from a review:

Seiki pls

http://cheesycam.com/cheapest-4k-hdmi-display-monitor-with-macbook-pro-retina/

If you're going to by a 4K monitor, probably better to wait for the 28'' Dell 4k monitor that will be sub $1,000.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonev...ell-teases-sub-1000-28-inch-ultra-hd-monitor/

--------

Clips got Jax.. lolz gon b gud

Watched the Masai Uriji news conference on the trade. He said Derozan, and Gay didn't mesh together on the floor, not a good fit so reason for trade. DJ is gone too.. Masai not fucking around.

Vahagn

Reilo's point had nothing to do with it being a colossal fuckup to draft G-Tyme over PG. It had to do with the fact that The Jazz organization would rather draft a white guy or a Mormon guy anytime they could. They even picked the lighter skinned one of the two over Deron CP3.

Considering how obsessed someone like IWMTB is over efficiency the fact that he's constantly ragging on 38% FG Rudy Gay but is quiet as all hell about G-Tyme's amazing 39%. Because why? He's a hometown favorite? And I wonder why that is...

These are the same fans that insist we should discard Kobe and basically claim he's overrated because 45% is "hot garbage" and G-Tyme is at 39% and there's noting but excuses guys running to his defense.

I think Reilo means to say, and I agree, that had they drafted a black dude over PG they'd be all pissed off right now. But G Tyme? *Shrugs*

Favors is sitting again with an injury that may or may not exist at all.

This tank is so beautiful.

cbssports_wigginssuitandtie.jpg

pilonv, if I ever bashed the Warriors 2012 conclusion, I apologize for that...

Considering how obsessed someone like IWMTB is over efficiency the fact that he's constantly ragging on 38% FG Rudy Gay but is quiet as all hell about G-Tyme's amazing 39%. Because why? He's a hometown favorite? And I wonder why that is...

I don't think I've praised Hayward in the last 15 games. He's played terribly for the last few weeks. I mean, yeah, I am biased towards him so I don't post about him that much in shooting slumps, but my last four posts on him have brought up his terrible play this year so I don't know how much I'm trying to keep down his poor year. I don't think I need to post multiple times a game about how he's missing most of his shots...I think the only guys that I've brought multiple times up because of their terrible efficiency this year are KG, Rudy Gay, and Oladipo and I like two of those three guys as well.

edit: I missed the claims of racism, I can't believe I posted a serious reply now :(

Fjordson

Warriors getting owned by Gerald Henderson. We have some work to do after this recent mediocre stretch the last 4-5 games (no offense Gerald).

jjasper

Until Zach gets back 100% the offense is pretty much Conley. Dude should be an all star If he keeps us at or above .500 (I know there is no way in hell he will get picked).

Top Bottom