• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

giri

Until Zach gets back 100% the offense is pretty much Conley. Dude should be an all star If he keeps us at or above .500 (I know there is no way in hell he will get picked).

The upside is, they're basically forced to play ed davis. And run PnR's all day.

In theory.

And hope it clicks.

But who knows.

giri

I don't think I've praised Hayward in the last 15 games. He's played terribly for the last few weeks. I mean, yeah, I am biased towards him so I don't post about him that much in shooting slumps, but my last four posts on him have brought up his terrible play this year so I don't know how much I'm trying to keep down his poor year. I don't think I need to post multiple times a game about how he's missing most of his shots...I think the only guys that I've brought multiple times up because of their terrible efficiency this year are KG, Rudy Gay, and Oladipo and I like two of those three guys as well.

edit: I missed the claims of racism, I can't believe I posted a serious reply now :(

You sir, got VAGD.

And hard.

jjasper

The upside is, they're basically forced to play ed davis. And run PnR's all day.

In theory.

And hope it clicks.

But who knows.
When he comes back yeah. But in the mean time it is John Leuer time I guess.

Also when the hell did the NBA start blacking out games when they are on NBATV?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Please don't make me watch this game, Charlotte. We're supposed to lose convincingly and begin the tank. :(

giri

When he comes back yeah. But in the mean time it is John Leuer time I guess.

Wait, ed's out too?

Lawd.

Wrap it up. Tank. Seriously. Do MEM have their pick this year?

Imagine being able to replace prince with a top 5 from this year!

Yep, MEM have their pick this year.

Tank for it!

jjasper

Wait, ed's out too?

Lawd.

Wrap it up. Tank. Seriously. Do MEM have their pick this year?

Imagine being able to replace prince with a top 5 from this year!
Yes. But I am not sure how we can out tank the east and Sac right now. We are gonna get stuck in the 10-15 range.

giri

Yes. But I am not sure how we can out tank the east and Sac right now. We are gonna get stuck in the 10-15 range.

Let Marc Rest. He's already got an "Injury".

That's 70% of your tanking done.

If Zach keeps getting injured, or playing only mediocre.... You won't get near the east's top, but could easily slide to the bottome of the west tbh.

Please don't make me watch this game, Charlotte. We're supposed to lose convincingly and begin the tank. :(

image.php

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Charlotte is already way too behind in the tanking race to catch up at this point. They are likely going to finish between 7th and 10th in the East.

We lost 25 straight last year by going full retard. There's nothing saying that we can't put Ben Gordon at point and do it again.

We lost 25 straight last year by going full retard. There's nothing saying that we can't put Ben Gordon at point and do it again.

Almost nobody was trying to tank last year for that awful draft. The only bottom feeders in the East that wouldn't want to tank late in the year are the Nets and Knicks, and they may be too feeble to help it. Even the Cavs will eventually embrace the tank if they aren't at least the 10th seed after the All Star break.

Fjordson

Kemba slayed us tonight. FFS. Warriors still have work to do for sure. And I'm not gonna say it's simply a matter of Iguodala being injured (even if this recent mediocrity sort of coincided with him getting hurt).

diehard

Fleer
Reilo's point had nothing to do with it being a colossal fuckup to draft G-Tyme over PG. It had to do with the fact that The Jazz organization would rather draft a white guy or a Mormon guy anytime they could. They even picked the lighter skinned one of the two over Deron CP3.

youre an idiot

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
No lies: the Bobcats are one of my most likable team to watch this season.

Also, the Warriors sure sucks since Igoudala went out.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
"What would help the Jazz is if they got Aldridge, Lillard, Batum, Mathews and some of the other starters into foul trouble."

Jazz color guy just now.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I get that Favors is out, but I thought the Jazz would at least be good at rebounding.

Top Bottom