• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

giri

Should be a fun game. For Indiana this is like their Super Bowl so I wouldn't be shocked if they win.

This here is dumb.

Don't get me wrong, the game has no ECF bearing. we all know that either team could win the ECF and it will be close.

But to assume that the Heat are really just going to phone it in? Bosh is right. It's not going to win you a chip. And so in that regard, i get his mind frame. But i just don't see them going "eh what ever regular season lol, lets get high at half time".

This here is dumb.

Don't get me wrong, the game has no ECF bearing. we all know that either team could win the ECF and it will be close.

But to assume that the Heat are really just going to phone it in? Bosh is right. It's not going to win you a chip. And so in that regard, i get his mind frame. But i just don't see them going "eh what ever regular season lol, lets get high at half time".

Where did I say they are going to phone it in, I just think its clear this game means a lot for the pacers, look at some of their comments. This is more important for them than it is for us, simple as that, that doesn't mean the heat will phone it in. The pacers are more than capable of beating the heat even if we play great, I think tonight they will attempt to make this a "statement" win.

Emwitus

Heat really can't guard hibbbert

Lol at the comments that this is indianas Superbowl. Lol can't wait till these heat get kicked our of the playoffs

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
He's having the best season out of a bunch of terrible PG's.

Kyrie is stinking it up.
Kemba's FG% is abysmal.
Rondo is dead.
Jennings is still bad.
Deron is dead.
Felton is fat.

is there anyone else?
Rose is dead too.
Jameer is dead.

MCW or Lowry might legit be the second best PG's in the east. Maybe Teague?

So... in other words...

reilo said:
because the East is such shit this season

Vahagn

Should be a fun game. For Indiana this is like their Super Bowl so I wouldn't be shocked if they win.

Indiana is playing this season so far like the 09 Lakers. Hungry as hell and super focused. LAK treated the two games that season like the Super Bowl and Boston acted like it wasn't shit.

Considering Indiana is your only competition in the east because of all the lucky injuries, your team should be up for the damn game

pilonv1

Guess who

826840751.png

Hint, it's not T-Mac

Rio Grande Valley Vipers, who are 7-0

Top Bottom