• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

JCizzle

Hope the Celtics beat the old Celtics tonight and then the Nets get their shit together. Don't want KG and PP to end like this.

My friend was visiting from Virgina, and we were watching the post game Kobe press conference. After my friend said WTF why was Kobe hugging a pimp, and why was a pimp in the press room.

He was of course referring to Vic Jacobs, and had no idea who he is. You had to have been there. I haven't laughed so hard in a long long time, because he was dead serious.

giri

it seems like majority of basketball writers thinks this is the season pacers will get over the heat. Not to mention pacers are stacked inside.

The Pacers are obviously a team that are developing and getting better.

But everytime you want to ask a question like that start it with the phrasing "are the two time repeat champs Miami Heat...."

Vahagn

Somewhere there's a basketball fan from like the 60's-70's lamenting the death of the midrange game

I'm lamenting the death of the mid range game. This is D'Antoni style basketball during the regular season. You win chips when you can knock down open mid range shots because that's the easiest open shot to get in the nba

That's still my view on the game

PBY

Banned
I'm lamenting the death of the mid range game. This is D'Antoni style basketball during the regular season. You win chips when you can knock down open mid range shots because that's the easiest open shot to get in the nba

That's still my view on the game
#vagphilosophies

s
m
d
h

Its the easiest open shot to get... cuz its the worst shot in the game. If you're taking a bunch of those, the Defense is winning. At least with threes, the risk/reward tilts back towards you.

Woodson: Nevarrrrrrr, see he's getting hot
image.php

shoot me.

Vahagn

#vagphilosophies

s
m
d
h

Its the easiest open shot to get... cuz its the worst shot in the game. If you're taking a bunch of those, the Defense is winning. At least with threes, the risk/reward tilts back towards you.

You're talking about regular season basketball dude. Good teams in the playoffs will run teams off threes and clog the paint.

A open mid range shot is better than most contested layups against elite defensive teams. The near basket efficiency stats are inflated because it includes 100% conversation rates of fast break layups, alley oops, put back dunks.

You're a damn Miami fan, you're acting like Miami didn't just win a chip off of two wide open mid range Lebron jump shot game winners 6 months ago

Top Bottom