• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Asik how could you miss that dunk!? arghhhh

If there is nothing else I've learned over the past year in basketball, I've learned Westbrook has every right to throw his tantrums on the court.

Celtics are fucking shameless, my goodness.

BIG3_0.jpg

Andrew-Wiggins.png

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fuck Casspi hurt, tape your ankle up!

Here comes the typical string of Houston injuries.

Matrix

WTF is Lin? time to take out AB

Lin/AB lineup wut

Matrix

All going to shit now that Asik has fouled out lol

Parsons has been awful this game sigh

Still amazed how high people had OKC ranked this year. We have almost 0 bench scoring unless Lamb randomly gets really hot. Westbrook and Durant are gonna have to combine for 60-70 points a night for us to get anywhere.

Matrix

Bye Dirk! time to join Asik lol

Howard you're next!

KingGondo

Banned
Still amazed how high people had OKC ranked this year. We have almost 0 bench scoring unless Lamb randomly gets really hot. Westbrook and Durant are gonna have to combine for 60-70 points a night for us to get anywhere.
Not true. YNB and KD can score their averages, and we'll get 8-10 from Thabo, 10-12 from Lamb, and 14 from Serge.

We'll be fine. Martin was not that big of a loss, and our interior is improved from the addition of Adams alone.

Where are you from, btw? Always good to see new OKC fans in Best-GAF.

Top Bottom