• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

h1nch

Good road win for the Spurs. They were sloppy on D and had a relatively poor shooting night, and they still win.

I'll take it.

Yay, Spurs. But you guys still played sloppily. Since the Broncos aren't playing this Sunday, this should hold me over in the meantime.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I remember the 2nd game of last season where the Spurs beat LA on a tip in

clearly this win means shit

I remember when you were up 5 with 29 seconds to go in the closeout Game 6 in the Finals. :(

Better you win tonight than us. :)

leave-me-alone-o.gif

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Good game from the bobcats tonight

-told Yal bout biyombo
-kyrie has checked out
-hendo looks like he just got paid
-Bennett plays like old Amare

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

Still worth keeping over James Harden.

- Peon Gondo

This image details the feelings Kendrick Perkins caused in onlookers during 2012-13, using nothing more than his style of playing basketball. There are a lot of nuances to consider, obviously, but here's one detail that stands out: According to Basketball-Reference.com, Perkins led the league in both Screams of "Why, God?" Created and Uncontrollable Sobbing As a Result of Watching Someone Try to Rebound last season.

I don't think the word "ether" suffices to summarize how brilliantly written that paragraph is. We need a new word to describe that, because that is beyond amazing.

heat need to win 22 games in a row now to be on track with the 72 win bulls. easy.

I've never spoke on it before but people have to be smoking some good shit to think this team is sniffing 70 wins. Its like we all didn't watch his team gas out and creep through the finals. You already have a relatively healthy Wade taking time off 2 games in.

It took a random winning streak for this team to give a fuck about anything other than a TNT/ESPN game last year. Its just not gonna happen, a three peat is worth alot more than some regular season record.

Good game from the bobcats tonight

-told Yal bout biyombo
-kyrie has checked out
-hendo looks like he just got paid
-Bennett plays like old Amare

Bismack played some great basketball, I guess MJ lit a fire under him. Kemba, MKG, Zeller, and McRoberts were all fantastic too. Hendo and Sessions were terrible though, they don't even attempt to participate in the flow of our offense. It's all hero iso-ball. Hopefully, Cliff will start pulling them out of the game for that.

I'll reserve judgment on Bennett until he gets into shape, he certainly didn't look good last night though. He's in a bad situation though because Tristan is coming into his own, he's been the Cavs best player to start the season.

Edit: Interestingly Tristan was the guy Cho was prepared to trade up to take at the 7 spot, but the Cavs took Thompson a lot earlier than people had him pegged. We took Biz instead and got lucky that Detroit saved us from taking Brandon Knight.

h3ro

So I was ten rows up last night, right behind the Raps bench.

A903V6Al.jpg

During a TO in the fourth, I yelled "Hey Steve, ONCE A KNICK ALWAYS A KNICK".

He smirked and shook his head. Moral victory!

TylerD

Bad offense, too many turnovers, too many easy buckets by Minny. Game was over in the first half.

It happens, but damn we miss YNB something fierce.

I didn't think that game was worth commenting on last night. Just awful.

Come back Bestbrook!

That Perk article is brilliant and very sad. :(

Nori Chan

So I was ten rows up last night, right behind the Raps bench.

http://i.imgur.com/A903V6Al.jpg[IMG]

During a TO in the fourth, I yelled "Hey Steve, ONCE A KNICK ALWAYS A KNICK".

He smirked and shook his head. Moral victory![/QUOTE]
so know we know h3ro lives in ATL

so close

Didn't know that Chris Paul is such a bitch. What the hell is up with you star player Clippers age.

Also, CP3 taunted and jawed at Boogie all game and wasn't called for a tech. Boogie taunts one time and he gets t'd up? Reputation call man.

Top Bottom