• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Cousins is still as whiny as CP3 can be, Hydrogen.

Whiny towards the refs yeah, but CP3 was in Boogie's face all game and he got nothing from the refs.

Edit:

So yeah, I guess this is all I'll say about this really. Hope the Kings can rebound but it would be tough to beat the Warriors on the road.

So I was ten rows up last night, right behind the Raps bench.

http://i.imgur.com/A903V6Al.jpg[IMG]

During a TO in the fourth, I yelled "Hey Steve, ONCE A KNICK ALWAYS A KNICK".

He smirked and shook his head. Moral victory![/QUOTE]

You probably made Fields feel fantastic even if it wasn't said to him.

Cool new stats, Player Tracking stats.

http://stats.nba.com/playerTracking.html

With the new SportsVU cameras in every NBA arena tracking each player 25 times per second. We have new stats like How many passes a player throws and points created from their assists. Points per drive a player takes. Touches per game, the number of times a player touches and possesses the ball. and some others.

Will definitely be neat to see the stats develop as the season progresses.

Bored Heat player quotes

LeBron said:
"Unmotivated basketball at the start," is how LeBron James has summed up the experience. "We're catching the game, instead of making it happen."

"We're kind of catching the game and seeing what happens," James said, "instead of getting right into it."
Wade said:
"We've dealt with this before," guard Dwyane Wade said, with ugly opens the hallmark of last season's start. "This storyline continues. At the end of the day, we want to play better. We would love to play better, obviously, at the start."
Spo said:
"We have to come out with more urgency, but also concentration," he said. "Concentration is a big part of what we're doing."
"We just talked about how we need to be connected all the way, throughout," Spoelstra said.
Bosh said:
"It was a little easier to have some emotion on ring night [Tuesday against the Bulls], everybody is excited and everything," Bosh said. "But now we're into the grind, and we know how it is."

"These teams have been anticipating playing us for a very long time, and we're going to have to exceed that energy, and it's not easy," Bosh said. "But defending a title is not easy. But it's how it's got to be."
Shane Battier said:
Forward Shane Battier said the Heat simply have not been themselves until working up a sweat.

"I think it's just a matter of just sticking to our system," he said. "We, for whatever reason, have gotten away from what we do at the start of games. We don't really need to reinvent ourselves. We just need to do what we're supposed to do and how we're supposed to do it."

defense.gif

lol

exarkun

Mario Chalmers is bum. Everytime something bad happens, its usually his fault defensively. Did the heat forget how to play like a team? Wade goes out one game, then the next they get this weird team effort where players held onto the ball too long and Chalmers just looking puzzled.

Good wins for the nets, timberwolves, rockets, raptors, and lakers.

I've never spoke on it before but people have to be smoking some good shit to think this team is sniffing 70 wins. Its like we all didn't watch his team gas out and creep through the finals. You already have a relatively healthy Wade taking time off 2 games in.

It took a random winning streak for this team to give a fuck about anything other than a TNT/ESPN game last year. Its just not gonna happen, a three peat is worth alot more than some regular season record.
72-7 is doable.
Amazing.

Kacar

Was in Indiana for the OSU Purdue game. Learned that the cavs are in Indiana tonight so I'm going to my first ever NBA game.

Emwitus

Cool new stats, Player Tracking stats.

http://stats.nba.com/playerTracking.html

With the new SportsVU cameras in every NBA arena tracking each player 25 times per second. We have new stats like How many passes a player throws and points created from their assists. Points per drive a player takes. Touches per game, the number of times a player touches and possesses the ball. and some others.

Will definitely be neat to see the stats develop as the season progresses.

Bored Heat player quotes
Quick, someone dig up laker quotes following there two peat

Forever

Banned
Quick, someone dig up laker quotes following there two peat
Last night:

Heat Minutes

• Lebron - 42
  • Wade - 38
  • Bosh 34
Nets Minutes

• Brook Lopez - 20
  • Paul Pierce - 31
  • KG - 26
  • DWill - 27
  • Joe Johnson - 27
  • AK47 - 12
Pierce's minutes were actually the team high. Dude had a hell of a game.

BYCc-bkCYAIrxAk.jpg

10 out of 11 players scored at least 6 points, and no one took more than 11 shots.

Perk didn't know that Reggie tripped and Rubio got by him for an easy basket.

He had no idea what was going on with Rubio/Jackson or his assignment, that's the problem. I think Rubio turns the corner and dusts Jackson off that Pek screen even if Jackson doesn't slip up.

He took his eyes off his man and the ball. That's asking for trouble.

yeah when I buy 2k for PC online is never what I go after. all that stuff is for you to mod and to fuck around

I have a TNT presentation and overlay so that all my stuff looks like it's a game on TNT. and I patch every court and jersey so it looks realistic. if I gave a fuck about face accuracy I'd do those but it's too much

I have this sweet roster where they put all the past legends on their respective teams they're most well known for, and if you do a fantasy draft you can make some pretty fun teams so modern day guys mix with legends. my backcourt of stockton, t-mac, and lebron is pretty amazing!

AcridMeat

Banned
Last night:

Heat Minutes

• Lebron - 42
  • Wade - 38
  • Bosh 34
Nets Minutes

• Brook Lopez - 20
  • Paul Pierce - 31
  • KG - 26
  • DWill - 27
  • Joe Johnson - 27
  • AK47 - 12
Pierce's minutes were actually the team high. Dude had a hell of a game.

BYCc-bkCYAIrxAk.jpg

10 out of 11 players scored at least 6 points, and no one took more than 11 shots.
That's what makes the Nets potentially scary. They have crazy depth. If they can produce like that on those kinds of minutes it'll be tough for anyone.
Bought 2k14 PC for $10 off amazon, can't play online :/
I never learn. Two weeks until next gen 2k14 at least
How is it otherwise?

zychi

Banned
That's what makes the Nets potentially scary. They have crazy depth. If they can produce like that on those kinds of minutes it'll be tough for anyone.

How is it otherwise?

Runs great on my 7970, haven't gotten into the mods yet.

Next gen 2k14 on ps4 is what I meant for whoever was confused.

AcridMeat

Banned
Runs great on my 7970, haven't gotten into the mods yet.

Next gen 2k14 on ps4 is what I meant for whoever was confused.
Is it much different from 13? I'm addicted to the my player mode. It's funny I used to be so into fantasy drafts in sports games but now I barely touch full team control modes.

Is it much different from 13? I'm addicted to the my player mode. It's funny I used to be so into fantasy drafts in sports games but now I barely touch full team control modes.

The controls are way different. but the my player gameplay is still pretty much the same, although I would say it's actually a little more difficult this year? can't really tell so far

I have two running at the same time, depends on whatever I'm feeling like doing. one is a SF for the Suns and the other is a PF for the Spurs

although in my first spurs year ginobili and duncan both suffered torn MCLs so I got lots of shine

Top Bottom