• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Mike Brown has fallen too in love with this concept of playing Kyrie off of the ball. I think it's messing with the kid's rhythm and game.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I don't even think its the defenders... Kyrie looks completely disinterested. I fully expected Kyrie to do something in the 4th against Charlotte. He didn't even try. Dude ran the offense, tried to force the issue once or twice, but there was nothing resembling the "you better kill me" attitude of his last season.

K.Jack

I don't even think its the defenders... Kyrie looks completely disinterested. I fully expected Kyrie to do something in the 4th against Charlotte. He didn't even try. Dude ran the offense, tried to force the issue once or twice, but there was nothing resembling the "you better kill me" attitude of his last season.

This too. I commented on that night night.

I don't know what's going on man. It's scaring the shit out of me.
Dam i was going to watch it for bynum. How was bynum in the other game?

Rusty as hell. He moved well though.

Waiters does suck, but I can't see it having anything more to do with Kyrie's lack of fucks to give right now.

They need to surround Kyrie with shooters on the wing who can stretch the floor, a dominate big he can run the pnr with, and a 4 that can also stretch the floor. Waiters and Earl fucking Clark are not cutting it.

K.Jack

Seemed to me that Dion was trying to compensate for Kyrie's lack of aggression. He hasn't been chucking shots all season. He took 12, total, versus the Nets.

Top Bottom