• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

People need to get on board with Klays defense, no one pays attention to how good it is

Way ahead of you.

If he can keep out of foul trouble his defense will help the Warriors win more games than they did last season. Even Steph's on ball defense appears to be a little better.

I'm not sure what happened in the Clippers game, but tonight and against the Lakers the Warriors were dialed in defensively.

AcridMeat

Banned
Klay stylin
Fs5rzmv.gif

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
jesus christ

the broadcasts feed of the spurs/blazers just looped back to the tip off

i give up on everything.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
who was the man assigned to cover that player.....

oh that's right

Ginobili

It was the worst loss at home since the arena opened

It happens. They still went on to the Finals. Spurs still have a long season ahead. Like what I'm seeing out of Kawhi. What's beginning to concern me is the bench seems to have regressed from last year. Maybe it's all the new guys. Mills doesn't strike me as much of an upgrade over Neal, which is surprising since I was very tepid on Neal for most of last season.

Why the fuck did Valanciunas only played 16 minutes tonight. So, because one team is playing small you counter by playing small too? What dumb shit is that? Did Casey not get the memo? Everyone is on the block except Jonas.

Golden State is kinda weak outside the starters and Harrison Barnes. Definitely miss Landry and Jack.

Our bench will be fine.. We also get Ezeli back in a few months which should shore up the frontcourt for when Bogut is out. Not gonna lie, could really use a backup point guard though.

Top Bottom