• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Oh look, another Bulls-Heat game on TNT, and guess who's calling it? Steve fanboy Kerr.

Seriously? Does TNT have no shame? Can't this fucking cunt call the late game? Is there any other national broadcaster who gets to call his former team's games this often? The only reason I'm watching TNT is because SunSports doesn't get to carry the game, otherwise I would steer clear. This guy is a douchebag of epic proportions, especially when it comes to these Heat-Bulls games. He might as well call the game with pom-poms. PEACE.

I bet your keyboard is covered in tear stains. If you're so anti-Kerr then mute the TV and throw on a heat radio station.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You didn't disprove a single thing I said. Are you even going to bother watching the Pacers v Magic game in 5 minutes?

Lack of dribble penetration is a big part of why a lot of teams struggle in half-court...

Hill/Stephenson had trouble with Teague/whoeverthefuck and even the Knicks backcourt. They are not good.

What are you even debating? Pacers PG play is factually bad. wtf

Jesus the magic series was even worse because Orlando's 1-2 punch was Jameer and Glen fucking Davis and the Pacers STILL had trouble with them lmao

Pimpwerx

I bet your keyboard is covered in tear stains. If you're so anti-Kerr then mute the TV and throw on a heat radio station.

Tears of joy? In case you forgot, it's ring night.

As for the radio broadcast, it's out of sync with the tv. It's a few seconds ahead, which is awkward, to say the least.

Kerr is a twat. Tolerable when he's calling anyone but the Bulls, but he is incapable of being objective about them. PEACE.

My predictions:

EAST
1. Heat
2. Bulls
3. Pacers
4. Nets
5. Knicks
6. Pistons
7. Wizards
8. Cavs

WEST
1. Clippers
2. Spurs
3. Thunder
4. Warriors
5. Rockets
6. Grizzlies
7. Trailblazers
8. Timberwolves

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
He has them as the sixth seed.
Ahh kinda harsh

Tears of joy? In case you forgot, it's ring night.

As for the radio broadcast, it's out of sync with the tv. It's a few seconds ahead, which is awkward, to say the least.

Kerr is a twat. Tolerable when he's calling anyone but the Bulls, but he is incapable of being objective about them. PEACE.

It's just you...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I can't believe the first basketball I'm getting to watch is going to have to be Pacers/Magic

#ygod

Might as well get my predictions in too:

East

1. Heat
  2. Bulls
  3. Nets
  4. Pacers
  5. Knicks
  6. Wizards
  7. Pistons
  8. Raptors
  9. Cavs
  10. Hawks
  11. Bucks
  12. Hornets (fuck the Bobcats)
  13. Magic
  14. Celtics
  15. 76'ers

West

1. Thunder
  2. Clippers
  3. Spurs
  4. Rockets
  5. Warriors
  6. Grizzlies
  7. Timberwolves
  8. Blazers
  9. Nuggets
  10. Pelicans
  11. Mavericks
  12. Kings
  13. Jazz
  14. Lakers
  15. Suns

Might as well get my predictions in too:

East

1. Heat
  2. Bulls
  3. Nets
  4. Pacers
  5. Knicks
  6. Wizards
  7. Pistons
  8. Raptors

Lotto Dreaming

1. 76'ers
  2. Celtics
  3. Magic
  4. Hornets (fuck the Bobcats)
  5. Hawks
  6. Bucks
  7. Cavs

West

1. Thunder
  2. Clippers
  3. Spurs
  4. Rockets
  5. Warriors
  6. Grizzlies
  7. Timberwolves
  8. Blazers

Lotto Dreaming

1. Suns
  2. Lakers
  3. Jazz
  4. Kings
  5. Mavericks
  6. Pelicans
  7. Nuggets

How are The Cavs are not a playoff team. WTF

I can't believe the Magic got an opening night game. This is like college football where the #3 seed opens up against some D2 scrub to hype the fans up.

Trash Box One

BF4 was the saddest shit I've ever read. I'm going to stick with upgrading my PC until both consoles drop in price.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I can't believe the Magic got an opening night game. This is like college football where the #3 seed opens up against some D2 scrub to hype the fans up.

The Pacers aren't that good

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
So uh why the fuck is Tobias Harris not playing?

Don't think I've ever wanted a head coach fired after 1 game but now I do.

e: oh hes inactive, okay. well thats great too I guess.

How are The Cavs are not a playoff team. WTF

Four of their best 9 players have the same natural position. Bennett, Thompson, Clark, and Zeller are all best suited at the 4. Bynum isn't playing and Varejao will be down with an injury within 2 months. They'll be short in the frontcourt then, which will hurt their defense and their roster wasn't exactly defensively talented to begin with. Detroit,Washington, and even Toronto have better built rosters in my opinion.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Shaq picking the Kings to make the playoffs LMAO, I WONDER WHY.

Jesus christ League Pass is a fucking mess right now. Skipping all over the place, constantly freezing. I have 100mbit fibre so it isn't my connection, it's the free trial bullshit probably. I didn't pay $300 for this kind of shitty service.

Four of their best 9 players have the same natural position

Bennett, Thompson, Clark, and Zeller are all best suited at the 4. Bynum isn't playing and Varejao will be down with an injury within 2 months. They'll be short in the frontcourt then, which will hurt their defense and their roster wasn't exactly defensively talented to begin with. Detroit,Washington, and even Toronto have better built rosters in my opinion.
Zeller and Clark aren't in our top 9 players

Jesus christ League Pass is a fucking mess right now. Skipping all over the place, constantly freezing. I have 100mbit fibre so it isn't my connection, it's the free trial bullshit probably. I didn't pay $300 for this kind of shitty service.

Yup, same. Don't care about this game but I'm going to rage when Bulls-Heat comes around.

Top Bottom