• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Has anyone with asthma ever gotten significant burn in the NBA?

I know McGee can't seem to ever hit over 25 with any consistency even as an athletic freak. Might just be because he's animal dumb though.

faried apparently has asthma

bennett is just a fat lazy person

faried apparently has asthma

bennett is just a fat lazy person

Jesus, can he can at least get acclimated to The NBA? Dude was recovering from shoulder surgery and is now trying to get back in to basketball shape.

Dragic expected out our next two games and Len is day to day.

I have him on two of my teams and he's pissing me off with these injuries. Sprained ankle, falls on face, reaggravates sprained ankle. Jesus. Should of drafted Bledsoe aka Mini LeBron.

giri

I know McGee can't seem to ever hit over 25 with any consistency even as an athletic freak. Might just be because he's animal dumb though.

Most people with asthma would find the symptoms extremely minimal at that level of fitness.

I have a mild form of asthma. I used to have more problems when I was a teen, but I could play basketball for hours on end without it effecting me.

It mostly only affects me when I catch a cold these days, though.

thekad

Banned
Dat WCF preview tonight. Too bad Lin's gonna get MCW'd by Chris Paul.

bro, we still have to hate you for the boozIR/dwill years and the stockton/dirty ass mailman years.

Dude add a couple monday night football players to your fantasy team. You only need 6 points to beat diehard :lol

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Hibberrt, Zeke, the Human Highlight, Rodman,Gerald Henderson, Devin Harris, Tyson Chandler..

there are tons

giri

Cavs take on the Wolves tonight, if Kyrie doesn't have a big game we have no chance...

The only chance you really have is if Love is gassed after playing huge minutes last night.

Wolves look good, but they really need to work on getting Pek some more post touches.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
ESPNStatsInfo: Anthony Bennett has just 2 points in his first 3 career games - the fewest by any No. 1 pick since the 1966 draft (via @EliasSports)

LOL

Fox318

PjAQg6B.jpg

To be fair he's only taken 12 shots, half of which were from 3. Still, he's looked pretty pathetic out there thus far this season. Bennett looks out of shape, has displayed poor (yet limited) shot selection and questionable body language. It hasn't been all bad though, he is putting in solid work on the boards and his defensive intensity is commendable. Once that first shot goes down he'll be fine.

The only chance you really have is if Love is gassed after playing huge minutes last night.

Wolves look good, but they really need to work on getting Pek some more post touches.
I'm really worried about the TT/Love matchup at PF, I think Kevin is going to have a huge game. Thompson isn't used to guarding 4's along the perimeter and obviously Love is dangerous from there.

I'm thinking we go down 98-87

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!

I want Pekovic and Williams to both get more involved. Derrick should really be the primary option on the second unit.

dalVlatko

Bynum playing both halves tonight. Seems like he isn't having any problems yet. He was asking to go back in against Charlotte but Mike Brown wouldn't let him.

To be fair he's only taken 12 shots, half of which were from 3. Still, he's looked pretty pathetic out there thus far this season. Bennett looks out of shape, has displayed poor (yet limited) shot selection and questionable body language. It hasn't been all bad though, he is putting in solid work on the boards and his defensive intensity is commendable. Once that first shot goes down he'll be fine.

I'm really worried about the TT/Love matchup at PF, I think Kevin is going to have a huge game. Thompson isn't used to guarding 4's along the perimeter and obviously Love is dangerous from there.

I'm thinking we go down 98-87

What they need to do is stop taking the ball out of Kyrie's hands. No reason for Waiters to take 21 shots. Then you bring in another ball hog in Jack. It's like the FO wants to push Kyrie out the door.

Cavs are gonna get blown out unless Kyrie starts caring, they'll lose regardless if the wolves play well. I do agree with Giri and Rodeo, Pek is being ignored.

Warriors are gonna bring the sixers and MCW back down to earf.

It's crazy that the Cavs could have four top 3 picks in what, like 5 years and end up with one great player to show for it. No wonder LeBron left that dump.

It's crazy that the Cavs could have four top 3 picks in what, like 5 years and end up with one great player to show for it. No wonder LeBron left that dump.

It's been four top four picks in three years so far. Thompson is solid, but I don't know if Waiters or Bennett will ever be guys who help teams win and that's a pretty miserable turnout for so many top 4 picks.

giri

I want Pekovic and Williams to both get more involved. Derrick should really be the primary option on the second unit.

Yeah.

It's a little predictable / helter skelter at the moment. But that said, that starting 5 haven't really played together all that much. Still, surprised with Love and Martin on the team they're not trying to post pek more early in the season.

It's been four top four picks in three years so far. Thompson is solid, but I don't know if Waiters or Bennett will ever be guys who help teams win and that's a pretty miserable turnout for so many top 4 picks.

Reminds me of the Clippers. they drafted Kandiman, Odom, Miles, Kaman, Wilcox, and Livingston. Odom was solid and they turned Chandler into Brand but everyone else ended up not being worth their value (even if injury did em in).

Fjordson

Time to see if Golden State can contain MCW. Hope Curry doesn't struggle with TO's, MCW definitely has a height and length advantage on him (and the dude is averaging like 4 steals so far).

Quick quiz-type question:

what was the last team to have two people average double-doubles and still be a losing team? Or maybe even two big men to do that?

(i have no idea).

I thought that one of those Bosh-Calderon teams would have done it, but it doesn't look like they did. The 2009 Knicks kind of had it with Z-bo and David Lee, but they traded Z-bo only after 11 games played with them that year.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I love when the Wolves run off makes. They got a layup off a made New York free throw last night. It's really beautiful to watch.

Top Bottom