• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
i don't know shit about college ball but how is it possible that a guy goes 12th in a weak draft and then plays like this?

Scouts get caught up in stupid things like age and the PG is the position with the most talent in the NBA...

Given his physical limitations, Bynum's looking pretty okay so far. Strong on defense as well. If the Cavs can get twenty minutes a night from him, they'll have pretty enormous upside potential in the East.

giri

I love when the Wolves run off makes. They got a layup off a made New York free throw last night. It's really beautiful to watch.

Love and Rubio put on a clinic of long passing in that game.

Love in particular had one that was just insanely well timed / placed.

Piecake

Wolves arent shooting the ball well

Neither could Kidd or Gary Payton

Nor Rubio in Spain

But the reason why he is getting so much attention is because he is shooting really well now. Thats not going to keep up unless he became a whole lot better at shooting recently. And Rubio and Kidd are better playmakers that MCW has ever shown. Defense? Well, can't say ive seen him play all that much and zone is a poor indicator, but I highly doubt he will every be as good as Payton

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
CJ Miles has been awesome so far this year.

MCW couldn't score in the paint at all either. Payton averaged 26 PPG on great efficiency in college, MCW averaged 12 PPG on horrible efficiency and can't score anywhere on the court.

Payton was pretty awesome in college

But MCW is just put together well

I am going to lie and say I am not shocked by his play so far but his body is almost what I design if I created a PG

Piecake

Payton was pretty awesome in college

But MCW is just put together well

I am going to lie and say I am not shocked by his play so far but his body is almost what I design if I created a PG

Well, Gerald Green is the perfect SF, but that really doesnt tell you much

Piecake

Well, hopefully the wolves poor play is just due to back to back away games and they can come out with energy in the second half.

But the thing is... losing helps them right now, but its hard to actually want them to win.

So its not really worth investing any energy in.

I disagree. Seeing them gut a year and waste a Kobe-season in return for chasing a high draft pick (who might not even pan out) and mill-stone their ballclub for a decade to cone is worth the risk.

In the interim, the Clippers would make it to the WCF and an entire GENERATION of Southern Californians would grow up to be Clippers fans and finally reverse the sickening blight of insufferable Lakers fans I have been putting up with my entire life.

If my Spurs and Spurs-colonies (OKC, Philly, Atlanta etc) get bounced then I will scream CP3! MVP! So that 4th-grade Johnny and Jose and Henry grow up worshipping red white and blue over the sickening colors of piss-yellow and vomit-purple.

I would cheer for the Heat against the Lakers in the Finals. Ray Turncloak inclusive.

Top Bottom