• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Yeah...Randle has that same thing where he's so much bigger than every college and high school PF that he can just score at will from being so much bigger than them but in the NBA, he'll be pretty small and that is the main issue with a lot of these guys...But I still believe. He'll be far more determined than Beasley and Bennett, have more offensive skill than Robinson. He'll break through the undersized PF (who has aspirations of being a three) history of disaster and it will be great (I hope).

Randle reminds me a lot of Josh Smith actually, that's the guy I'd compare him to.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Harden... what is D?

lol Dwight two missed dunks in two straight games

Yeah...Randle has that same thing where he's so much bigger than every college and high school PF that he can just score at will from being so much bigger than them but in the NBA, he'll be pretty small and that is the main issue with a lot of these guys...But I still believe. He'll be far more determined than Beasley and Bennett, have more offensive skill than Robinson. He'll break through the undersized PF (who has aspirations of being a three) history of disaster and it will be great (I hope).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia4bW797GLQ

Never forget. If you had bullet points that you wanted a tweener prospect to hit in his college season, D-Will pretty much hit them all. Three ball, performance against high level opponents on the biggest stage, legitimately clear mind/will to be good...

A part of me still wants to blame the Wolves for basically drafting him to be a bench player though.

I'll say this about Randle--he has better handle and ability to create his own shot than any of these other tweener prospects, but I don't know that being a poor mans Carmelo with the same level of inefficiency and lack of defense is what you want out of a top 5 pick.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
loss 1 coming

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I feel bad for a guy who plays like shit getting overpaid and calls out the team. Anyone dumb enough to take on his contract from us via trade I commend them.

Basically what I came to post. I wonder if Jeff Green at 20 PPG will be good enough to trick a team into taking him.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
How is Harden not driving against Reddick?

Reddick isn't really a bad defender. Hell, he did a pretty decent job on Allen and Kobe during Orlando's finals run.

I just can't believe how much Dudley sucks now that he's in LA.

Matrix

Asik gets called for exactly what Jordan did a possession ago?!?!.

It's Asik... when does he ever have a call go his way?

Casspi was a great signing.

Matrix

Matrix

exarkun

Reddick isn't really a bad defender. Hell, he did a pretty decent job on Allen and Kobe during Orlando's finals run.

I just can't believe how much Dudley sucks now that he's in LA.

People forget this. All the time.

We need to start blowing up these screens. Harden is such a shitty defender.

Top Bottom