• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
ft's... how do you make them?

lol greg smith loves LA teams

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Matrix

wtf fts... Howard has passed on the disease.

Enjoy your team.

kuIvJJz.gif

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Jeez this clips team is so ridiculously stacked... the offense is getting whatever they want and then some. I know the Rockets D is terrible, but Clips have so many guys who can knock down shots.

Matrix

Lin 4 fouls? Howard 3? lol

snack

are these guys clippers announcers?

they dick riding the clips so hard

and they just called aaron brooks aaron rodgers. k wtf son.

Matrix

Aaron Rodgers? really lol dumb fuck

unless my close captions were wrong

Matrix

Only down 12? lol how

exarkun

are these guys clippers announcers?

they dick riding the clips so hard

and they just called aaron brooks aaron rodgers. k wtf son.

wanted to post this.

Harden taking shitty, shitty threes. Alot of them, when no one has established rebounding positions. And Casspi's non-defense and terrible turnovers wants me to send him back overseas.

Matrix

wanted to post this.

Harden taking shitty, shitty threes. Alot of them, when no one has established rebounding positions. And Casspi's non-defense and terrible turnovers wants me to send him back overseas.

He can shoot. You might want to send him back, but he's playing better than Howard of Harden tonight,

we got him to shoot and he's doing that. Delfino sucked ass on D too.

Piecake

I'm still going to wait to see what Oladipos numbers look like at the end of the year. I didn't like him in college because he was always a low usage, high efficiency Robin. The main question for guys like that is what the efficiency would look like with higher usage. And it's not like I'm salty about him because he's a Silver Spring/DeMatha guy and is awesome people.

He's been impressive, but the raw stats aren't good right now. The amount of turnovers he has per game are alarmingly high for what his role is right now, especially in the limited minutes he plays. Shit, he's turning the ball over more than Rookie John Wall who who was supposed to orchestrate an offense with Javale McGee, Blatche, and Nick Young as its main cogs.

Bennett never showed any reason why he could separate himself from tweeners who had a higher skillset though, and he's off to a worse start than D-Will and Beas as a result.

IWMTB I'm sorry but...history is not kind to Randles prospects.

Well, they do have him playing PG for some reason. You'd have to expect a lot of TOs for a guy who never played the position and doesnt have the best handles.

And who cares if he is low usage-high efficiency? I dont think anyone is under the delusion that he is going to be a 20 point scorer, but if he can do something like 12/7/4/3 with some kick ass defense I think he will be a success.

I see him as a 3rd option stat stuffer with kick ass defense. Not a bad top 5 draft pick at all. Hell, he might deserve to have gone number 1 in a weak ass draft

Top Bottom