• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Is Lin dead?

nm lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WTF is up with Rockets missing dunks. God damn ._.

Matrix

for fucks sake... dunk that Howard.

smh this game is over.

Matrix

I miss Bevs D.

Matrix

lol Parsons Howard isnt 30ft tall

Paul is such a bitch

Matrix

that look should be a T... hehahawhahhuhhh

Matrix

Pull the starters.

Matrix

Rox-age, has the perimeter D been this bad since pre-season or has it just been especially bad tonight?

Cause it has been atrocious.

Tonight and not having Bev makes it even worse.

I also think this might be the worst display of I don't give a fuck from Harden ever. Not sure wtf his deal is

Smokey

Rox-age, has the perimeter D been this bad since pre-season or has it just been especially bad tonight?

Cause it has been atrocious.

Terrible matchup. Beverely IS the perimeter D. That's why we were fucked when he went down. Lin is trash against upper tier PGs. I've been saying it all night, the Rockets are the worst screen defending team I've seen in a while. The Clippers are the perfect storm against them. Shooters everywhere, and are wide open because of the shitty screen D. Superior PG. Athletic bigs.

I wouldn't be shocked if the Rockets didn't win a game all year against them.

Top Bottom