• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

It's like you don't remember that time I literally made you quit 2k and retire for good. Your custom built rocket killing team was dismantled by Aaron brooks lol

yao ming RIP

never forget

Funny thing is that Aaron Brooks, Kevin Martin Yao >>>> Lin, Harden, Dwight, Asik in 2k terms

If I get Otto Porter at any point watch out. He's basically Durant lite in the game.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
You know your team fucking sucks and is full of garbage when you can't wait for JR Smith to come back.

https://twitter.com/robinlundberg/status/397736276213784578

MaEGCau.gif

otapnam

Harden is getting destroyed on sports talk radio for that abysmal display of 'effort' yesterday. Especially on defense.

His defense has always been spotty. He might be "Rated" the best SG but hes nowhere close to some of the others that have held that position in the last decade

How could anyone want a snake like Howard in their locker room, he divides teams coaches, no loyalty except to himself.

Believe me its just a matter of time before he tries to split the Rockets in two.

I don't know him personally, but from what I have heard and seen, he is not a high character type of person.

I feel so sorry for you H town. You have no idea what you are in for.

How could anyone want a snake like Howard in their locker room, he divides teams coaches, no loyalty except to himself.

Believe me its just a matter of time before he tries to split the Rockets in two.

I don't know him personally, but from what I have heard and seen, he is not a high character type of person.

I feel so sorry for you H town. You have no idea what you are in for.
Seems like sound analysis

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
You know your team fucking sucks and is full of garbage when you can't wait for JR Smith to come back.

The roster is fine, I think the coaching staff has gone soft. They open up games without any defense, dig themselves into massive holes and struggle all the way to the end. The rotations are also shitty. Bargnani needs to be the 8th option without Melo on the floor and should be forbidden to shoot 3s.

Hardway Jr should've been the consistent 6th man during these 5 games, and RonRon behind him. Beno also needs more playing time. The problem is too many capable players, with a coach who is struggling to use them effectively together, and an owner is a Goddamned fucking moron that needs to be put away in a cellar somewhere and beaten by every scorn Knick fan.

KingGondo

Banned
The roster is fine, I think the coaching staff has gone soft. They open up games without any defense, dig themselves into massive holes and struggle all the way to the end. The rotations are also shitty. Bargnani needs to be the 8th option without Melo on the floor and should be forbidden to shoot 3s.

Hardway Jr should've been the consistent 6th man during these 5 games, and RonRon behind him. Beno also needs more playing time. The problem is too many capable players, with a coach who is struggling to use them effectively together, and an owner is a Goddamned fucking moron that needs to be put away in a cellar somewhere and beaten by every scorn Knick fan.
2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| The Knicks' Problem: Too Many Capable Players

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Hey capable doesn't equal great or mega talented.

I still have my hopes. My rule of thumb is usually 20 games until I start clowning on them. If they're not a .600+ team by then, I have no hope for them this season.

KingGondo

Banned
Hey capable doesn't equal great or mega talented.

I still have my hopes. My rule of thumb is usually 20 games until I start clowning on them. If they're not a .600+ team by then, I have no hope for them this season.
I know what you meant, but it came across as: we have too many good players, and that's our problem!

Your problem is that you have 1 1/2 great players and a bunch of mediocre/overpaid/overrated guys. They're the fifth-best team in the East this year as their roster currently stands.

Brandon Rush might play tonight, that's cool.

Rudy Gobert is the only rookie with a worse PER than Bennett so far this year :/. His TOV% is 63.3%, lol. Hopefully that goes down.

LuchaShaq

Banned
How can you have both the best offense and worst defense in the league at the same time?

smh

Also, guess who is averaging 0.17 rpg for every million he is making this year?

Haren last night.

Don't forget the polar opposite cavs, great D pathetic offense. GG Mike Brown

LeBron would be so god damn dumb to go back to that shithole of a city/organization/coach.

Top Bottom