• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

exarkun

More like harden is Nash. Must suck knowing that.

I lol'd. This is that shit kids would say when making fun of your mom or dick in sixth grade.

Anyway, this is the same thing that would happen last year. Instead of it being Lin, it was Harden. One repeated breakdown leads to over rotation, and open shooters. Cept this time Harden couldn't bother with running through screens. Lin got blown up by CP3, but he does it to everyone and Lin didn't look as bad against him as Steph did.

They switched Parsons to JJ, that's how JJ got got two fouls, but then Dudley started to get wide the fuck open because...Harden. Shiiiiiity

aznpxdd

Came back from China to LA for some vacation and went to Staples for Clips vs. Rockets straight from LAX. Obviously don't care for the Clips, but my bro got some 100 level tickets for cheap, so we went - and it was fucking awesome seeing everyone booing Dwight. A bunch of fans were harassing Dwight at the end during garbage time since the place was pretty quiet. <3 LA

iTBsopitgLhYe.jpg

giri

Came back from China to LA for some vacation and went to Staples for Clips vs. Rockets straight from LAX. Obviously don't care for the Clips, but my bro got some 100 level tickets for cheap, so we went - and it was fucking awesome seeing everyone booing Dwight. A bunch of fans were harassing Dwight at the end during garbage time since the place was pretty quiet. <3 LA

grats on a casual round the world trip. :|

seriously doe, i need to go to the states and watch some bball sometime soon.

Blablurn

hah, thats awesome. would love to see a NBA game at some point in my life.

Knicks are up next, are you guys ready for our two bottom 10 in the league win shares shooting guards - Gerald Henderson and Jeff Taylor?

#Come on down to Charlotte James Young

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Knicks are up next, are you guys ready for our two bottom 10 in the league win shares shooting guards - Gerald Henderson and Jeff Taylor?

#Come on down to Charlotte James Young
I'm excited for the game tonight.

But holy fuck one of those guys has to at least be average right now. They're killing us.

Smokey

nah

he'll be sporting wallinlowbathwater.png when the Bobcats are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs
so in a month?

smokey its almost time for me to get in your ass in Next gen 2k

are you ready

It's like you don't remember that time I literally made you quit 2k and retire for good. Your custom built rocket killing team was dismantled by Aaron brooks lol

@BQRMagic
Knicks defensive rating w/ Bargnani on bench: 82.6. Knicks defensive rating w/ Bargnani on floor: 113.1

@BQRMagic
Knicks' defense gets 30.5 points/100 worse w/ Bargnani on the floor. Offense regresses by 12.9/100. That's 43.4 points per 100 possessions.

Gosh, who could have seen this coming?

Hahahahahaha

Smokey

@BQRMagic
Knicks defensive rating w/ Bargnani on bench: 82.6. Knicks defensive rating w/ Bargnani on floor: 113.1

@BQRMagic
Knicks' defense gets 30.5 points/100 worse w/ Bargnani on the floor. Offense regresses by 12.9/100. That's 43.4 points per 100 possessions.

Hahahahahaha

So versatile. He spreads the floor. Lets give up draft picks!

KingGondo

Banned
The Bargs trade gives me a glimmer of hope that we can move Perkins.

OK, probably not. Maybe next year when his contract is expiring.

So versatile. He spreads the floor. Lets give up draft picks!

He's going to be so deadly with Melo drawing double teams and Chandler in the paint. Plus, Chandler can make up for his defensive deficiencies, like his poor ball awareness and his "he just stands there." Knicks made a great deal giving up that first rounder for a #1 overall pick.

Forever

Banned
@BQRMagic

@BQRMagic

Hahahahahaha

Best part is that Knicks management is dictated by politics, PR, and the CAA, so they can't just bury him on the bench. They have to keep playing him.

Jeff-DSA

@BQRMagic

@BQRMagic

Hahahahahaha

So how soon do they sign that contract extension?

I'm excited for the game tonight.

But holy fuck one of those guys has to at least be average right now. They're killing us.

Hendo has been complete ass. He must still be sore about how his free agency played out. He should be grateful he even got what he did though, so I don't know what his deal is. He was playing this badly in preseason as well. Maybe he's injured?

Best part is that Knicks management is dictated by politics, PR, and the CAA, so they can't just bury him on the bench. They have to keep playing him.

I know! But I just went through 6 years of Colangelo doing the same thing, so I can't talk on that front.

So how soon do they sign that contract extension?

I'm starting a "Knicks to sign Colangelo?" rumour right now. I mean, you can totally see them doing it, right? You know he'd make the Bargs extension his signing bonus.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
That Knicks roster is only something Isaiah Thomas could love.

Smokey

Harden is getting destroyed on sports talk radio for that abysmal display of 'effort' yesterday. Especially on defense.

Top Bottom