• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Fox318

a2Rc4WL.jpg

So to hear Cavs fans tell is Tristan Thompson is a beast this year

So I check the stats

13 and 9 with 0.3 BPG and 3 TOV in 36 minutes per game with a PER of 11.

beasting?

So to hear Cavs fans tell is Tristan Thompson is a beast this year

So I check the stats

13 and 9 with 0.3 BPG and 3 TOV in 36 minutes per game with a PER of 11.

beasting?
No member of cavs-age has said he is beasting, just that he is much improved. He has a jump shot now to stretch the floor, switched shooting hands which has led to a better foul shooting percentage and he is still an excellent rebounder/defender.

Also, it's the first week of the season. Maybe you should wait a month or two before throwing TT under the bus.

Better than Nene and he's getting paid how much again?

Actually no, not better than Zombie Nenes one game ORTG of 144, nice try though

and how much is Amare getting paid again?

No member of cavs-age has said he is beasting, just that he is much improved. He has a jump shot now to stretch the floor, switched shooting hands which has led to a better foul shooting percentage and he is still an excellent rebounder/defender.

Also, it's the first week of the season. Maybe you should wait a month or two before throwing TT under the bus.

no im good on that thx, kids a bum

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
i love mkg so much

shumpert is doing some good shit tonight
I hate when they enforce the rules
don't know if you're watching the game, but the refs literally couldn't make up their mind and wasted an entire possession by calling a defensive and offensive foul on basically the same type of screen

i love mkg so much

shumpert is doing some good shit tonight

don't know if you're watching the game, but the refs literally couldn't make up their mind and wasted an entire possession by calling a defensive and offensive foul on basically the same type of screen

I'm switching between all the games right now so I didn't see what you're referring to

Top Bottom