• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I'm watching the Knicks game on league pass. And it's the Bobcats feed, instead of MSG. The commentators are lame so I tried to find a stream feed somewhere so I can mute the League Pass audio and listen to Breen and Clyde....every stream is like 20 seconds ahead of NBA's. Wtf :|

goof game raps age. Got close near the end but bron wrapped it up.

LBJ with 35-8-8, shooting 65%,

Was pretty funny when he trolled the crowd and started dancing at half court then passed it to Ray for the three.

FUCK YOU CASEY FOR ONLY PLAYING JONAS 27 MINUTES.

Like, what the fuck? Dude was the only consistent guy on offense tonight.

I made fun of Bropez back in the 2012 offseason like everyone else and that was a really bad call since now he's unstoppable offensively and okay defensively. Just fucking killed every big man on our team tonight :(

And it's really early and I don't believe yet, but if Paul George really went from Rudy Gay tier offensively to prime T-Mac tier, I think the Pacers will win the title going away.

I made fun of Bropez back in the 2012 offseason like everyone else and that was a really bad call since now he's unstoppable offensively and okay defensively. Just fucking killed every big man on our team tonight :(

And it's really early and I don't believe yet, but if Paul George really went from Rudy Gay tier offensively to prime T-Mac tier, I think the Pacers will win the title going away.

Imagine if they had CP3 on that team.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
What did he do now? You already know that Ujiri is going to fire him sooner than later.

15pts, 8 rebs on 6 of 12 shooting in 23 minutes...leads all scorers on the team going into the 4th...

Only subs into the 4th quarter in the last 3 minutes of the game.

And of course they ask Casey what he was thinking going small at the start of the 4th when the Heat blew the game open:

Casey: They went small too.

Fuck man.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Fucking Melo 7-19. How do NBA analysts continue to claim him to be the best offensive player in the league?

Considering the awful shots he's been given by his guards, I can't blame him. Felton shoots too much, and his drive is awful. When he's in trouble, he tries to dish it out to Melo for him to clean up his shit.

15pts, 8 rebs on 6 of 12 shooting in 23 minutes...leads all scorers on the team going into the 4th...

Only subs into the 4th quarter in the last 3 minutes of the game.

And of course they ask Casey what he was thinking going small at the start of the 4th when the Heat blew the game open:

Casey: They went small too.

Fuck man.

So dumb. He's playing to their strengths.

Mik317

Lakers Celtics to get the first two picks in the draft confirmed.

New Bird/ Magic Rivalry.

Envelopes are already frozen

giri

Can someone remind Bledsoe and Green we're meant to be sucking.

Also, Bledsoe playing his way to a huge offer sheet lately :|

Top Bottom