• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

I just found a link that gives an info on how to get around the leauge pass barrier so you can watch already played games for free. And so far it works. Will I be banned if I post the link?

EDIT: NVM. It now only works with one game. NBA must have fixed it already.

DMczaf

Lakers are getting a top 5 pick. Deal with it, NBA-age.

Kobe-old.jpg

"35 wins."

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
God damn team looks like ass.

So how quickly does Woodson get fired and Shump traded for some 40 year old veteran?

Look at this team fucking teasing like this. Just end the fans' misery already.

Truphenom

So how quickly does Woodson get fired and Shump traded for some 40 year old veteran?

Lol, I was gonna post this. Don't forget the part where Dolan adds Hard Jr to make sure the trade goes through in place of a draft pick.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack

The coaching staff needs to be restructured from the ground up. The entire team is on the floor clustered up like a bunch of fucks.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Harden continues his head up his ass play.

What pisses me off now is that when the Knicks lose now, it will be because Shump missed that one FT and not because they were bootysweat the entire fucking night.

Lol, I was gonna post this. Don't forget the part where Dolan adds Hard Jr to make sure the trade goes through in place of a draft pick.

Dolan is a fucking cunt so you know he will. Bargs future.

The coaching staff needs to be restructured from the ground up. The entire team is on the floor clustered up like a bunch of fucks.

I think Woodson is the best thing going for this team. Who else can replace him? Who the hell willingly wants this job?

Oh NOW THJr. comes in. Seriously, no idea of rotations. Just throwing people out there.

Terrible loss and now Chandler's status is in the air.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
What pisses me off now is that when the Knicks lose now, it will be because Shump missed that one FT and not because they were bootysweat the entire fucking night.

Dolan is a fucking cunt so you know he will. Bargs future.

I think Woodson is the best thing going for this team. Who else can replace him? Who the hell willingly wants this job?

Nope, I think he's genuinely given up. You can see it in his face, he just doesn't even get pissed or yell anymore. This is him telling Dolan to go fuck himself.

Top Bottom