• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

leggo

tank.gif

JR already has a tank bro
jrsg581913.jpg

Maybe things will be more stable when JR comes back

lol
Scary thing is, it will be. With JR Woodson doesn't have to think about what guards to play...

If they pull this shit next game someone needs to get put on blast on the staff.

EDIT: YOOOOO JR GOT THE MACHINE GUN TURRET MOUNT UP THERE

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bench Harden.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
DY wins the shameball classic again.

Shameful things about this game

-Tyson skipping leg day led to him breaking his hip on a PG
-Kenyon Martin bloodied MKG's nose because wanted to drink of divine blood
-Knicks were never in control of the game vs a team without it's best player
-Knicks gave up 64 points at the half to the fucking Bobcats
-No one has taken Amare behind a woodshed and finished it yet

Bobcats handled business. Knicks are fucked.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Scary thing is, it will be. With JR Woodson doesn't have to think about what guards to play...

If they pull this shit next game someone needs to get put on blast on the staff.

LOL he only rented that thing.

Truphenom

Someone is def getting put on blast soon. Woodson is prob gonna get fired soon too, regardless if it's any bit his fault or not.

Nope, I think he's genuinely given up. You can see it in his face, he just doesn't even get pissed or yell anymore. This is him telling Dolan to go fuck himself.

Yeah he just looks defeated.

What happened to the Knicks' god tier shooting coach? Ugh.

Fuck it, tank this shit. Amare should stay in Israel and play ball there for the rest of the season. Barg should just carry the gatorade. Shump + TH Jr. + Jr Smith + MWP for 4 quarters.

Fuck it, tank this shit. Amare should stay in Israel and play ball there for the rest of the season. Barg should just carry the gatorade. Shump + TH Jr. + Jr Smith + MWP for 4 quarters.

amare is beyond done,i dont get why he just doesn't retire. You saw him running like a grandpa?

amare is beyond done,i dont get why he just doesn't retire. You saw him running like a grandpa?

Would you just leave $40 mil on the table? Amare is gonna stay here until the last day on his contract.

I only caught the last 6 minutes of the game but followed it through Twitter. Heard that shit about Amare. Embarassing.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
D is so much better when Bev is playing.

"Dwight ft's looks good tho"

Yea, must have that slow song playing in his head again lol

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

He got demolished on his first 3 shot attempts. Jeff Adrien, our D-league call up from last year, was in his ear talking shit up the court after he got the easiest block of his career.

#pulltheplug on amare

Matrix

Beard waking up finally, shaking off the drunk.

methodman

Banned
I know right? Everyone wants to talk about how bad he did last year but he aint never played with someone like Dirk

Also he's greatly reduced his 3 point attempts, which is huge. He's a deadly mid-range shooter, but he's awful behind the 3 pt line for whatever reason lol

Matrix

ft's... Howard making his and Harden missing.

what is life.

Blazers on fire from 3 ugh

Branduil

I know right? Everyone wants to talk about how bad he did last year but he aint never played with someone like Dirk

Blair has been surprisingly good so far too. I guess the one disappointment has been Ellington, he's not going to get much playing time if he keeps taking such bad shots.

You guys just started off extremely hot last year. This is what the real Knicks look like.

#knickstape

giri

Hands up all those who thought the suns would be equal first in the west after 4 games.

No one?

WTF PHX STOP WINNING.

Matrix

wtf is this lineup McFail

whistle happy fucking refs in this league this year, so bad

He got demolished on his first 3 shot attempts. Jeff Adrien, our D-league call up from last year, was in his ear talking shit up the court after he got the easiest block of his career.

#pulltheplug on amare

shit makes me sad, I loved watching Amare play when he was healthy

Top Bottom