• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Forever

Banned
Was kg hurt? Wasn't able to watch am the games before now tonight.

Nah we've just wrapped him up in bubble wrap and placed him on Jason Kidd's desk until the playoffs.

Can't wait for Knicktape lacks Jason Kidd leadership.

You joke but their ball movement has been kind of shit since he retired.

Weren't knicks age mocking Brooklyn and shit lol

Didn't you jump off our bandwagon in Orlando?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
shit makes me sad, I loved watching Amare play when he was healthy

Boris Diaw, I could understand. Jeff Adrien though?

Nobody wants to watch that shit... I try and tell my little sister that Amare used to be one of the most explosive and exciting players in the league and she just looks at me like "Whatever dude. I've been watching ball for the past 3 years and he ain't even half the player David West is"

What do I say breh?
ib1My9JuNbOqT4.png

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack

Nobody wants to watch that shit... I try and tell my little sister that Amare used to be one of the most explosive and exciting players in the league and she just looks at me like "Whatever dude. I've been watching ball for the past 3 years and he ain't even half the player David West is"

What do I say breh?
ib1My9JuNbOqT4.png

You tell her UOENO

What do I say breh?
ib1My9JuNbOqT4.png

Highlight reels fool.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Would you just leave $40 mil on the table? Amare is gonna stay here until the last day on his contract.

I only caught the last 6 minutes of the game but followed it through Twitter. Heard that shit about Amare. Embarassing.

He was getting sonned by everyone. He got a rebound, came down with it...he thought he was clear, and had it tapped away from behind.

Three times he went up for a lay or dunk, and the ball was just taken away from his chest. He needs to settle for 5-8 foot shots and avoid penetration.

He really is a poor man's D Wade which isn't a bad compliment.

I really like the way he passes. I had no idea he had that in his game.

Imagine if CP3 played with Dirk or Duncan. Not fair at all.

Yeah would be awesome. I think that could be a possible reason why Cuban was trying to get him so

Also he's greatly reduced his 3 point attempts, which is huge. He's a deadly mid-range shooter, but he's awful behind the 3 pt line for whatever reason lol

It seems like his shot is always to the side just a bit. But if anyone can coach him out of it, I have the most faith in Carlisle to do that. Coach is gonna have him attacking the rim like crazy.

Blair has been surprisingly good so far too. I guess the one disappointment has been Ellington, he's not going to get much playing time if he keeps taking such bad shots.

I'm really surprised by Blair. I liked him because of the rebounding, because everyone knew how bad they were at it, but he has a really nice touch around the rim.

Ellington needs to stop trying to do so much. He just needs to defend and shoot open 3s and he'll get more playing time, unless Crowder keeps playing like he is right now.

Fuck Achilles

What do I say breh?
ib1My9JuNbOqT4.png

I came in here for this post.

Salty run back on Friday night.

On a serious note, how bad did Tyson's injury look? Spero Dedes didn't sound optimistic at all on the radio.

DY_nasty

this'll do
I would be legit surprised if Dolan hasn't at least inquired on having Amare killed by now.
fuckin lol
I came in here for this post.

Salty run back on Friday night.

On a serious note, how bad did Tyson's injury look? Spero Dedes didn't sound optimistic at all on the radio.

Honestly, it looked like Kemba took the worst of it.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Howard looks great tonight.

"I need morey to get LMA here "

Asikkkkkk, twin towers is not gonna work

shit makes me sad, I loved watching Amare play when he was healthy

One of my top five favorite players. I guess the latest injury was too much for him. It sucks, but at least he did managed one season in New York before imploding. There's no one like him in the league right now.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I like Portland's commentators, can listen to them and they actually know what they're talking about and not pure homers.

DY_nasty

One of my top five favorite players. I guess the latest injury was too much for him. It sucks, but at least he did managed one season in New York before imploding. There's no one like him in the league right now.
I thought Blake was gonna be that guy but he's way too much of a pansy.

Matrix

Did they replace their old ones?

Not sure lol I don't follow Portland games, but I don't recall them ever being annoying like the Clips commentators.

Monta has really surprised me this season so far. He's also less likely to drop off like Mayo did last year since he's don't more than shooting open shots well.

Nope, and there isn't anyone coming up that's comparable either. Blake Griffin and Aaron Gordon are close, but neither of them have Amare's combination of length and athleticism.

diehard

Fleer
Monta has really surprised me this season so far. He's also less likely to drop off like Mayo did last year since he's don't more than shooting open shots well.

ahh i remember that, OJ was shooing at a historic rate and we heard how good he was and the haters were wrong.

JoeFu

Banned
ahh i remember that, OJ was shooing at a historic rate and we heard how good he was and the haters were wrong.

I dunno Monta is at least showing he can play with Dirk. Us Mavs dude were excited about Mayo when he was the main guy on offense.

I like Portland's commentators, can listen to them and they actually know what they're talking about and not pure homers.
This does not match up with my experience listening to them. They've always sounded like total homers.

Though this could be because they have a massive hatred for Kevin Love.

Let's see if Paul George can keep up that efficiency.

He looks a lot more comfortable with the ball in his hands than last year. Maybe it's just a hot shooting streak, but the play making he's shown isn't gonna go away this season.

He's still playing All-NBA D. A few more weeks like this and he's gonna be closer to Lebron/Durant than he is to the rest of these dopes.

Top Bottom