• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Branduil

I'm SO fucking glad that he didnt come to the Mavs for three years. Him and Calderon are on a completely different level right now

I guess it should have been obvious at his age and with his bad back that he would fall off a cliff as soon as he left the Phoenix medical staff.

I would be legit surprised if Dolan hasn't at least inquired on having Amare killed by now.

If only TOR wasn't infiltrated by NSA he probably would have had assassins 2 day delivered via Silk Road Prime or some shit

You guys just started off extremely hot last year. This is what the real Knicks look like.

#knickstape

#feelsbadman :(

He was getting sonned by everyone. He got a rebound, came down with it...he thought he was clear, and had it tapped away from behind.

Three times he went up for a lay or dunk, and the ball was just taken away from his chest. He needs to settle for 5-8 foot shots and avoid penetration.

Thats terrible. Damn Stat. This makes me sad for many reasons :(

Nope, and there isn't anyone coming up that's comparable either. Blake Griffin and Aaron Gordon are close, but neither of them have Amare's combination of length and athleticism.

There's only one hope:

Shawn Kemp >>>> Amare Stoudamire >>>> Shawn Kemp Junior

The cycle continues.

Who am i kidding, Kemp's son is nowhere near the NBA.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
rockets are bi polar

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Why couldn't our owner just own a dying newspaper or something. NOOOOOOOOOO, he had to own a fucking huge cable company. Goddamn him and his shitty band.

Matrix

Howard beastly tonight

Top Bottom