• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Forever

Banned
820341308.gif

Looking at the box score it looks like Lin was by far the best Rocket today.

Pimpwerx

Was Swaggy even on the floor at the end? How the hell did the Lakers manage this win? I thought they were rolling out the tank in the 2nd half. PEACE.

overcast

Our perimeter D is so fucking piss poor. Free throw shooting was dreadful. Wasted possessions. Ugly ball.

It's not the end of the world, they will just have to improve in a lot of ways.

i really think dantoni is one of the best coaches in laker history

not even phil could lead a team playing wes johnson significant minutes to a 500 record

This joke is outdated. You haven't heard?

Kiwi Thunder and Lamb of God are the truth. Presti won.

5 points and 6 rebounds + 10 points 3 rebounds is totally worth Harden's 25 and 4 totally..

I bet Presti could convince you to just let him put in the tip, just for a second...to see if you like it.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
looking at the gif again,
nash is bear hugging lin
lololol dirty.

I wasn't gonna say anything, but he clearly got away with a vet move. Doesn't matter, Blake was gonna make that shot no matter what.

It was destiny.

Rockets have too many holes. They are terrible at PG and terrible at PF. You can't win a title that way when your top dawgs are Harden and Dwight.

Houston will inevitably make a trade this season.

I'm not sure how much they can get for Asik when everyone knows he's the odd man out and no one wants Lin's contract. They're stuck with getting less value in almost any trade unless some team has a fire sale.

Branduil

I'm not sure how much they can get for Asik when everyone knows he's the odd man out and no one wants Lin's contract. They're stuck with getting less value in almost any trade unless some team has a fire sale.

Doesn't help their cause that whoever trades for Asik has to pay him $15 million next year.

Forever

Banned

There is this one team in New York...

But they have nothing to trade. :(

Top Bottom