• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

fffqyffm.gif

"I've made a huge mistake."

Smokey

even my fiance called blake getting a goddamn play ran for him at the end. and told me why. and these clowns on the court let it happen.

screw la

i need to ly dow

Knicks saying no probably isn't the issue with that trade. Shump at PG would be a good compliment to ball dominate Harden, but they would still need a PF, no way Morey goes through with it after looking at advance stats and Bargnaning all over his laptop.

Letting Lin walk after saying he would pay any price to keep him only to give up Shumpert for him after their season was already lost is such a Dolan move that I'm convinced he's blowing up Morey's phone with offers as I type this.

Nori Chan

Holy shit this trade would actually improve both teams.

Does it work financially?
why would they trade the only good thing New York has?

I mean it's the only thing to sweeten a deal that involves trading for bargs. I mean who in their right mind would trade for....oh

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
even my fiance called blake getting a goddamn play ran for him at the end. and told me why. and these clowns on the court let it happen.

screw la

i need to ly dow

You just lost to a team that featured Wesley Johnson taking almost every shot in crunch time

LuchaShaq

Banned
Yeah what New York really needs to fix their woes is a mediocre PG and a defensive C. That's what they've been lacking all this time.

Considering bargnani is garbage when he isn't wide open, and that the Knicks might go 7-15ish without chandler? Yeah it would fix some issues.

If Dolan is truly obsessed with winning now despite reality being in direct conflict with that desire, he probably has several proposals floating around the league at the moment, I'd wager most of them feature Shump.

If Dolan is as delusional as he's being portrayed, some team is about to get NY's 2018 first rounder, Shump and a private guitar lesson.

Smokey

T-Mac might have won that game for you guys tonight.

did they show him on tnt? dude got a loud ovation when they showed him in the arena. ironic considering how he left. sitting next to les too. dat money must be running dry, and maybe hes trying to get a spot in the organization. he's been around the team numerous times this season.

Lakers can go fucking lose for the rest of the season and I won't fucking care. White Mamba better never be traded. He deserves that Lakers jersey 4 life. Right in that bitches face.

Paint yo face clown.

Why is Lin getting yelled at? He made the most out of his touches.

Furthermore.

On NBA.com you can watch Blake's shot, Lin gets screened by Nash to get Blake free, Beverly should switch but he is then screened by Pau....and instead of the most athletic big in the NBA switching like he should, he is lost and hesitates to switch. He's about a half of a step away from blocking that game winner.

The fucked FTs and open Blake is Dwight's doing.

Dude has some nerve to point fingers.

edit: for a guy with such great defensive awareness, the hak a Dwight must have gotten into his head. He wasn't focused at all to let that happen.

CB3

I can tell when Smokey is really mad.

This is one of those times.

Dwight might pull a Jonathan Martin by the time the Rockets come back to LA for the Lakers in a few months.

As my boy smokey would say "HE AINT ABOUT DAT LIFE"

Forever

Banned
Furthermore.

On NBA.com you can watch Blake's shot, Lin gets screened by Nash to get Blake free, Beverly should switch but he is then screened by Pau....and instead of the most athletic big in the NBA switching like he should, he is lost and hesitates to switch. He's about a half of a step away from blocking that game winner.

The fucked FTs and open Blake is Dwight's doing.

Dude has some nerve to point fingers.

edit: for a guy with such great defensive awareness, the hak a Dwight must have gotten into his head. He wasn't focused at all to let that happen.

This "blaming Lin" thing appears to be something that has been going on for a while now. Actual journalists corroborating people who've been at the games.

I still don't get why Harden brings the ball up and triggers the offense...If he's going to be your primary scorer, why not have him setup off the ball on the wing and closer to the paint? I still don't think you should let him pound the ball at the top of the 3 point line.

fuck LA we undefeated against non LA teams

EAD

nite

Why so angry? most of Laker-age wanted to lose this and every other game this season. Not our fault that Dwight gets shook.

This "blaming Lin" thing appears to be something that has been going on for a while now. Actual journalists corroborating people who've been at the games.

Probably because his huge contract. If he were paid according to his talent, I'm sure Houston wouldn't hate him. He'd be a solid back up PG.

Harden's defense should get folks way more angry tho.

Sorry for being late but congrats to B Shaw on his first win!!!

Also Blake with that three. He shoulda blew a Cena type kiss to Dwight...I f@ck'n loved it!!!

I'm actually a little stunned that everything the Lakers said about Dwight might actually have been true all along.

Was there really any doubt? He was a certified child and giant asshole before he even left Orlando.

He'll get a few dudes shipped out of Houston and in a season or two the older guys will turn on him. Like clockwork.

Why so angry? most of Laker-age wanted to lose this and every other game this season. Not our fault that Dwight gets shook.

Probably because his huge contract. If he were paid according to his talent, I'm sure Houston wouldn't hate him. He'd be a solid back up PG.

Harden's defense should get folks way more angry tho.

How is 3 years for $25 mil unreasonably huge? Young marketable pg with solid potential. Even if he were to be a bust, it's short enough to be a solid trade chip. Ty Lawson is 4 years at 48 mil and Steph is 4 years at 44 mil.

Forever

Banned
Man, it could have been Dwight on the Nets instead of Brook. Can you imagine what KG would do to him? We dodged a bullet. Based Orlando sent him westwards.

I said in the off season that I didn't want Dwight Howard to sign with the Mavs and I'm glad he didn't. Nothing will ever be his fault. Ever. Somehow, the fact that he hasn't developed offensively isn't his fault either. He wants to win, but he doesn't want to put in the work. When he loses, it's never his fault. The Lakers dodged a bullet also.

I said in the off season that I didn't want Dwight Howard to sign with the Mavs and I'm glad he didn't. Nothing will ever be his fault. Ever. Somehow, the fact that he hasn't developed offensively isn't his fault either. He wants to win, but he doesn't want to put in the work. When he loses, it's never his fault. The Lakers dodged a bullet also.

Warriors too...he'd poison the hell out of our team chemistry.

J. Bravo

How is 3 years for $25 mil unreasonably huge? Young marketable pg with solid potential. Even if he were to be a bust, it's short enough to be a solid trade chip. Ty Lawson is 4 years at 48 mil and Steph is 4 years at 44 mil.

I thought Lin's contract is like 15 mil in the last year.

CB3

Im enjoying that even though the Rockets are 4-2, they are already moping around like last years Lakers. He really is a cancer.

Top Bottom