• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Holy shit. I just saw Perkins' airball reverse dunk.

It was worse than Bargnani's...and I didn't think that was humanly possible.

updated NBA2K14 PS4 League* list -- if i missed you let me know

glad everyones enjoying themselves. i saw blakes face in my dreams

nobody is getting xbox one on best gaf? dat L for Microsoft

i know Syphon is getting one, me too lol, dead rising 3 gonna take over B^)

I'll get PS4 when infamous comes out, i have a pre order from amazon but the douche in me is gonna see if it will resell for $$$$$

AlphaSnake

I will shank any bitch ass who starts up with Gondo.

I propose we all add Shadowlark to our ignore list. LOL

And I don't even use the ignore function. So this would be my first.

Yeah Mchale is the problem here. Team has no sense of identity because of his incessant tinkering with the lineup. Question to Rockets-GAF, how has Howard looked defensively thus far? I don't catch every rockets game but the ones I've watched thus far, he hasn't exactly struck me as someone who dominates the paint on defense.

Smokey

Yeah Mchale is the problem here. Team has no sense of identity because of his incessant tinkering with the lineup. Question to Rockets-GAF, how has Howard looked defensively thus far? I don't catch every rockets game but the ones I've watched thus far, he hasn't exactly struck me as someone who dominates the paint on defense.

He's been ok. The perimeter D has killed the rockets. It's so bad it's amusing. They've also gotten off to Terrible starts in all of their games so far.

It's cute that you all are sticking up for peon, but I didn't literally mean to put it too a vote lmao. Now it's awkward lol. But yeah Gondo you putting me on ignore is the best thing for for both of us, your boys here might love your brand of passive aggressive homerism but my patience is pretty short for a whiny ass poster who always throws little love jabs my way. Just miss me with your bullshit

Think about the team you're up against and you'll feel better.

Yeah without Tyson we match up really well with the Knicks. We get to the line at the third highest rate in the league and they only have KMart, Bargs, and MWP to guard the post. If 3's aren't falling for them they'll need help from the refs to win. Hell, maybe Ewing will finally get himself a head coaching gig with the Knicks if Dolan panics and fires Woodson.

AlphaSnake

It's cute that you all are sticking up for peon, but I didn't literally mean to put it too a vote lmao. Now it's awkward lol. But yeah Gondo you putting me on ignore is the best thing for for both of us, your boys here might love your brand of passive aggressive homerism but my patience is pretty short for a whiny ass poster who always throws little love jabs my way. Just miss me with your bullshit

Oh come off it and be a little more cavalier about it. This is what this thread encompasses. Don't get so heated about it.

exarkun

He's been ok. The perimeter D has killed the rockets. It's so bad it's amusing. They've also gotten off to Terrible starts in all of their games so far.

Its true, and lo and behold, Beverly has been starting this season. I hate this Patrick Beverly shit with all the rockets fans, "Hes a defensive dawg" "He gives us that spark that Lin doesnt" and "Because he tore Westbrooks meniscus, he must be good."

In what world does a dwight/asik/parsons/harden/beverly lineup make sense from a spacing standpoint? Beverly can't shoot, and he can't finish when he gets into a lane (even then they dont exist for him because asik and dwight takes up all the interior space). Parsons can't pump fake and drive since there isnt space, so he passes back to Harden. So why are people surprised by his idgaf 3s?

I dont care about losing these first 10 games. Get the teams mindset right, find an identity, then put some quality wins under your belt. But if you want to talk Lakers, why not start Lin instead of Beverly? Lin's defense hasnt been much of a drop off from Bevs this season (actually, I dont see much a difference at all), and the lakers BIGGEST DEFENSIVE WEAKNESS IS NASH. So you need a PG with the offensive capabilities to make him work and take advantage of that, and its obviously not Beverly. The last play isnt on Lin, you can see him motioning to Bev before the ball is inbounded, and Bev just stands next to Gasol. Who is now covered by two people.

All of this is apparent by watching the games. So much so that Kerr and Barkley both went over all this and more. If its so apparent, Mchale should have seen it. All of these problems stem from him. Its early in the season tho, so it'll prolly get fixed. Maybe.

I would vote for you if you weren't a dirty Airman.

charsace

Smokey, I've played more 2k and I'm sure I could make you quit the series if I picked the game up full time.

Wow. Very dissapointing to see Harden acting like a fucking brat and is also sad to see that top comment with so many upvotes...

He has little too much ego which is one of the reasons why they traded him. He was starting up with antics behind the scenes.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
MCW vs. Uncle Drew tonight? Kyrie's latent powers are awake now so this should be a good one.

MCW vs. Uncle Drew tonight? Kyrie's latent powers are awake now so this should be a good one.

Lol @ Chuck clowning on Bennett last night

Chuck: " How many people do we got at this table?"

Everybody: " Uh...?"

Chuck: Four? That's more than Anthony Bennett got points lul

Top Bottom