• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Kyrie is so frustrating this year. How does he not understand that the Cavs need his scoring aggression before there's three minutes left in the game? If he played like "Mr. 4th Quarter" from the onset, we wouldn't even be in so many of these close, sloppy games.

Asshole.

don't crown kids too early

we're seeing that problem with harden and blake now

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I know its just Davidson, but Jabari Parker has 16pts on 6 shots lol

And Anthony Davis vs Pau is great to watch

Mik317

The cavs are awful right now.

They really are going to lose Irving like they lost Bron. Looks like they wasted those high picks.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
don't crown kids too early

we're seeing that problem with harden and blake now

Kyrie has every tool needed of a superstar, and he's displayed them. Other than timing? I dunno.

Blake is a completely different animal. He never showed anything praiseworthy in an actual game, before he was rocketed to stardom by the Dunk Contest.

The cavs are awful right now.

They really are going to lose Irving like they lost Bron. Looks like they wasted those high picks.

Kyrie is playing as bad as anyone on the roster. LeBron was a monster.

Fire Ewing.
ewing_sm.jpg

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I have no idea what's going on, but Pasta is handing out dat Italian braciole.

Italians will know what that is.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
BANG! barg is killin it. how does it feel dy?

Like I could've been a fan of the team that essentially soulflayed the Knicks but instead of doing God's work they're being sabotaged from within by a sleeper agent.

LOL WTF WAS THAT

Spooks

I had a feeling cavs might lose tonight. I also have a feeling they will blow them out at home the next game. Gonna be one of those seasons.

Top Bottom