• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Wjl0O1h.png

Uncanny.

Whoa that is crazy

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I can only hope that Ewing is never allowed to coach again after tonight. There's no reason why Stephen Silas shouldn't be coaching right now. MJ is probably spitting on Ewing's forehead from the pressbox right now.

It shouldn't happen at all.

It cant just be double teams as Kyrie has assfucked teams who double teamed him before...something is off.
Yes, it should happen. Jack is a better option than Waiters as a closer which is why you primarily see them on the floor together at the end of games; he's just messing around with line ups tonight seeing that Karasev got minutes at the 2.

Kyrie is getting doubled every play, that wasn't the case in previous years. I've watched.

Forever

Banned
Faze, Mr. Max Contract is getting schooled by a man who almost had his leg amputated and is making the veteran's minimum.

Cavs are so bad

Time for #RigginsforWigginsbutPickSomeoneElseThreePicksTooHigh

three picks is being nice

I had Bennett flirting with going outside of the top 10 on my board and Waiters wasn't even on my radar the year before that

And its like people forget that Tristan was a bad pick.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Ewing has left Biz on Barg all game long. Dude can't chase guys around the perimeter and he can't rebound from 20ft out.

jesus fuck

Mik317

Yes, it should happen. Jack is a better option than Waiters as a closer which is why you primarily see them on the floor together at the end of games; he's just messing around with line ups tonight seeing that Karasev got minutes at the 2.

Kyrie is getting doubled every play, that wasn't the case in previous years. I've watched.

I'll take your word on this as you obviously see more Cavs game than I do.

Top Bottom