• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

KingGondo

Banned
Smh Cavs.

Got two of the best players from 2000-2020 and you're gonna waste both of them by putting garbage around them.

Bennett already looks like a complete disaster.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Having a 20/10 game doesn't make you good, consistency does

He consistently scored FGs and obtained rebounds.

When Bennett does that, I'll modify my argument accordingly. As of right now though, he's not even in the same league.

Mik317

He's fucking terrible, when have I other said otherwise? Go on, I'll wait.

The point is that Bennett isn't even Sean May good..

My little joke was that he is on the same career path of

get drafted fatish> get hurt> get fatter> out of the league.

That's all I was saying. I'm only joking btw..chill out.

He consistently scored FGs and obtained rebounds.

When Bennett does that, I'll modify my argument accordingly. As of right now though, he's not even in the same league.
lol okay

And not sure why you're bringing Bennett into this when I never mentioned him and have already made it known I think he belongs in the D-League.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Kyrie is so frustrating this year. How does he not understand that the Cavs need his scoring aggression before there's three minutes left in the game? If he played like "Mr. 4th Quarter" from the onset, we wouldn't even be in so many of these close, sloppy games.

Asshole.

The point is that Bennett isn't even Sean May good..

My little joke was that he is on the same career path of

get drafted fatish> get hurt> get fatter> out of the league.

That's all I was saying. I'm only joking btw..chill out.
It's the second week of the season but let's go ahead and make the claim that Bennett will have a worse career than Sean May. I support this.

btw stop taking my posts so seriously, nobody here is mad.

i think him not being the focus of the team will help his game overall. too much pressure in toronto
THIS. I never understood why the media was treating Bargs like he's going to be the de facto 2nd scorer, no way I want him in that role. Guys like JR/Shump/Felton are going to take alot of shots. As long as you don't have to put pressure on him to score, he should be ok.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
This is arguably the best the Knicks have looked all season and absolutely the worst that the Bobcats have looked since last year.

I'm okay with going into half-time like this.

LMAO that was a fucking flop

Shumps gonna get a nice warning for that shit

When you get an elbow swung in front of you face it stuns you, but he definitely made contact. Shump was ready to fight.

Nah I dont think it made any contact. But it he definitely looked like he lost his balance trying to avoid the elbow contact

Top Bottom