• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

So much NZ pride for Adams :) Everyone here is very impressed with how he's doing.

My fantasy team is looking dangerous too. Got Wall, Horford with my first two picks (I was the 11th pick in a 12 team draft) along with Millsap, Teague, and Westbrook.

Seriously though, I was bench warming for the team that played his team at Nationals a couple years ago, and he was just a big gump, no co-ordination. He's come so far. I was 80% sure he would be useless at nba level.

There has been some good college action tonight, McAdoo is finally playing up to his talent tonight too. All 3 of them looked great, how'd Wiggins look?

I didn't see that one. I'm going to skip watching most of the early Kansas games (though definitely not the Duke game) just to not judge Wiggins and Embiid too early since it sounds like they need a lot of time to settle in to college basketball.

"I think he'll have a great year," Bryant said of Howard. "He's always very determined to be more of an offensive player. Here in Houston he'll have the opportunity to do that. He always wanted to compete with some of the all-time greats, the Chamberlains and Shaqs and Olajuwons and so forth. This year should be the year where he starts putting up those kind of numbers — 25, 26 (points per game), stuff like that."

Kobe learned a lot from Phil.

Cloudy

Banned
BYmHZhCCYAEsJgo.jpg:large

Someone should replace the Kid with Pau

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Lillard is trying to become the second alien on the three-point shooting chart this season. He's gunning for Curry's three-point record.

There aren't 9 better all-around players in the league right now. He's a monster and he hasn't even grown into his body yet

Yeah, I agree with you. I was impressed with him in college and I've been super impressed with him in the league.

Would be a perfect next great laker big man!

reilo

Lillard's been on a tear early on this season: 24.3PPG, 45.5FG%, 48.5 3PT% (!) on 8.3 3PTA (!!), 4.8RPG, 5.3APG.

reilo

Holy cuntballs at Lillard's last three. Him and Curry make it look stupid easy.

Top Bottom