• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Freeland's block on Outlaw just now was lol goddamn. They were a good 4 foot from the rim, too. Dunk is all Outlaw can even do today and Joel took his manhood.

reilo

Do they even have that many? Lawson, Faried, Gallinari when he comes back...

Andre can always ball. Robinson, at least, you can say he belongs somewhere in the NBA. He's earned that much. Everyone else? Nah...

reilo

Thomas Robinson with the quintessential "go fuck yourself for trading me" game.

Fjordson

Fuck man. Very disappointing loss for Golden State. Especially with some of those offensive rebounds we gave up late.

Good effort without Steph I guess, but damn.

reilo

TrailBlazersPR: With his first 3-pointer tonight, Wesley Matthews has tied Clyde Drexler for fifth place on Portland's all-time 3s made list (464).

Wow, has Matthews been with the team that long already? Crazy.

Fox318

u4EUZo7.jpg

reilo

I think he has been on the team for three years now

Fourth season... It just doesn't seem that long.

IWMTB: Matthews has a 65TS% and 63eFG% and it's only gonna go up after this game lol.

Fuck man. Very disappointing loss for Golden State. Especially with some of those offensive rebounds we gave up late.

Good effort without Steph I guess, but damn.

It was a good effort. I dunno if it was the lack of Steph or San Antonio's defense that stagnated our offense but the crisp ball movement was notably missing.

Aaron Gordon is pretty similar looking to Blake Griffin, but I think they're pretty different. Gordon's effort and physical tools defensively are awesome while his offensive game is super sloppy. Hopefully he gives up on wanting to be a three but he could probably guard SFs.

Fourth season... It just doesn't seem that long.

IWMTB: Matthews has a 65TS% and 63eFG% and it's only gonna go up after this game lol.

That's a great shooting start, glad he's playing well after that heart issue.

reilo

LOL at that call.

TrailBlazersPR: Damian Lillard is the first NBA player to ever record 100 points, 25 rebounds, 25 assists and 20 3-pointers in his team's first five games.

Weird stat, but okay.

reilo

THIS is a legit streak:

nbastats: Per Elias, K.Love is the 1st player to have three 30+ pt, 15+ reb games in his first 6 games of a season since Hakeem did it in ’88-89

Hey now, you be careful with the curry comparisons. I don't want a star pg with a limp for 90% of his career and a 1st round exit for the rest of my life

Lillard plays for Portland. Any comparison I make is superfluous since he's probably doomed anyway.

reilo

Speaking of the Bulls, Noah and Rose have been dreadful to begin this season.

Pkaz01

God damn Markieff morris balled all over the nuggets today. Holy shit this team is fun to watch so much better than last year. The dunks on that first half highlight of the game are sick.

best plumlee 18/11 and 2 blocks.Thanks pacers.

I know Anthony Davis has a higher offensive ceiling than Noel and without the injury history

But I'd like to say that Noel is pretty close defensively

Lets pick Bennett and Alex Len though

Dirk has got to start shooting more. He needs to be taking at least 15-20 shots a game. He needs a new change or scenery because they're pretty much using him as a role player in Dallas.

Fjordson

I know Anthony Davis has a higher offensive ceiling than Noel and without the injury history

But I'd like to say that Noel is pretty close defensively

Lets pick Bennett and Alex Len though
As a UK fan who watched every single one of Noel's games last year, I'd say Noel is definitely very close defensively.

And not just around the rim and blocking shots. He was also a really good on-ball defender. Even when he got caught on a switch onto a perimeter player, he's got great lateral quickness. And he does a nice job of getting into passing lanes, he was in the top 20 nationally for steals last year before his injury and was on pace to break Rajon Rondo's freshman record at Kentucky.

But yeah, his offense is a big work in progress. Davis is way better on that end, even at this time last year.

Top Bottom