• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Lol Nets letting Pacers get those easy ass offensive rebounds.

Where was the foul on that 3?

It's like that with Yankees games. I'm tired of it really. At least MSG attempts to make them better. But no network's graphics is as egregious as Fox's.

Fox is decent but the NO network is just bad. Prokhorov should buy it and make it as sexy as the Barclays.

Lol Nets letting Pacers get those easy ass offensive rebounds.

Where was the foul on that 3?

Fox is decent but the NO network is just bad. Prokhorov should buy it and make it as sexy as the Barclays.

32tG2vJ.gif

Guess I can't complain since they're almost all in the Pacer's favor, but my god these refs are ridiculous. It feels like they're calling a foul on every other possession.

Forever

Banned
Guess I can't complain since they're almost all in the Pacer's favor, but my god these refs are ridiculous. It feels like they're calling a foul on every possession.

I usually don't complain but it really is ridiculous this game.

But not even the refs can stop Lopez from beasting on both ends right now.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LOL harden

this lineup blows

LOLZ we can't handle either LA team

Speaking of league pass, I couldn't find either of my xbox controllers so I fired up the game time app on PS3 and fucking ugly and the music is horrible.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
PLAY D HARDEN WTF

Smokey

Dwight has been open multiple times off of the PnR and they aren't giving him the ball. This lineup is trash the experiment should be over

Harden's defense continues to amaze

Matrix

lol Blake

I know he's been injured, but yea play both ends. He barely shows any issues on O.

Matrix

Bev and Asik starting is clearly not working.

Matrix

lol is Bev on crack wtf was that

Top Bottom