• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Fox318

Is Anthony Bennett the worst #1 pick of all time already?

My UNLV :(

ivTLJ1N.jpg

Forever

Banned
If Davis really is gay though, and comes out after winning a chip down the line then that could be great for the league. No one is gonna say shit because then he'll just drop a 5x5 on them.

I'm just laughing because this is the same type of shit we went through here in Toronto.

Let me be real I was a gigantic Bargnani apologist while he was here. Not as bad as Trax was here but really close. I just know the disappointment will come. You'll get these games where he drops 25+ and makes it look easy then he'll go on a spurt of looking like complete shit and you'll wonder why this is happening.

I hope he does well in New York but I think give it enough time and he'll be run out of there the same way he was in Toronto. People will just get fed up.
I think you guys just expected too much from a guy who isn't really that good. Some guys have the talent to be scorers but not the mentality. Some guys have the mentality but not the talent... I know Bargs doesn't have the mental ability, and I doubt he ever had the talent. That being said, it doesn't take that much talent to average 12 a game.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol wtf at the Anthony Davis vine vid.

Why!? lol

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I'm not sure which argument:

"Bargs isn't that bad!" or

"The problem with the Knicks roster is too many good players!"

is worse.

No one ever said the Knicks had too many good players.

I said they had a roster with capable guys that aren't being used correctly. Good and capable have a massive difference. If I were healthy to ball, I'd be capable with some conditioning. LOL.

And to think, I was going to shank ShadowLark on your behalf. Pffft, Gondo. Pfffffffft!

iamblades

All I know is twitter's cropping cuts of AD's head in all his pics on his twitter page. lol.

The page is nothing but random people getting their picture taken with a dude who has no head.

rdkkmFr.jpg

otapnam

Finally caught the end of the laker Houston game from Thursday. Hack a dwight still works, hardens D sucks, and hardens iso mentality lost game for the rockets. Ice cold casspi n Garcia didn't help either. Mchale needs to break out of his player sub by schedule routine

Vyer

A buddy got some good tickets through his work for Rox/Clips. So I guess I get to see Lob City and Dwight clanking FTs up close tonight.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
A buddy got some good tickets through his work for Rox/Clips. So I guess I get to see Lob City and Dwight clanking FTs up close tonight.

See if Howard has any words with Lin or Bev.

Forever

Banned
Kidd isn't the problem. Deron being the most overrated player in the league and old wings are the problem.

JJ and Pierce have been great, except for Pierce in the last game which he wasn't even supposed to play due to sickness (Kidd should have sat his ass down when it was clear it was hurting his play). The rotations have definitely been suspect, and I don't know why we stopped going to Lopez in the post in the second half.

Also KG can't buy a bucket. I have to imagine that will change because his looks have been wide open and declining athleticism shouldn't affect his shot.

Deron looked really good after the ASB last season so I'm not worried about his poor play right now.

AK and Livingston both likely being out is going to be a problem tonight, but we've looked better at home than on the road so we'll see.

Matrix

If? Its obvious that Lin and Harden don't like him. And the rest of the team is turning on him. Dwightmare and Larden giving Hoeuston dat work son.

lolz

JJ and Pierce have been great, except for Pierce in the last game which he wasn't even supposed to play due to sickness (Kidd should have sat his ass down when it was clear it was hurting his play). The rotations have definitely been suspect, and I don't know why we stopped going to Lopez in the post in the second half.

Also KG can't buy a bucket. I have to imagine that will change because his looks have been wide open and declining athleticism shouldn't affect his shot.

Deron looked really good after the ASB last season so I'm not worried about his poor play right now.

AK and Livingston both likely being out is going to be a problem tonight, but we've looked better at home than on the road so we'll see.

Deron and Lopez should be the focal point of the offense. Deron needs to get more aggressive though.

Top Bottom