• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

8UX38tW.png

Welp.

I would sacrifice the chance of the Clippers ever winning a championship so that the Blunder fail miserably and get returned to where they belong in Seattle.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Just wait until Sterling finds out about that tweet and that Barnes is half-white...

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Matt Barnes is the biggest pussy in the NBA.

Found the video of his fight from today.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bluUBpCDTUI

Last year, I remember that one game where he was literally trying to get ejected by yelling at refs for every technical, when none of the technicals had anything to do with him. Just the epitome of a wannabe shithead.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Did you guys know that Durant is averaging 13.2FTA and 18FGA? The former will go up and the latter will go down after tonight's game.

KingGondo

Banned
Oh well. Decent effort considering we lost Ibaka which hurt us on both ends.

The first half when we were at full strength was encouraging.

Oh well. Decent effort considering we lost Ibaka which hurt us on both ends.

The first half when we were at full strength was encouraging.

Decent effort? What game were you watching? The bench looked like ass and Westbrook was out of sync the whole game. Thabeet isn't an NBA player and neither is Fisher. Thabo has worn out his welcome and OKC needs to trade for Afflalo imo.

Top Bottom