• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Aight BestGAF. I'm taking a break from the whole internet to get some shit done IRL. Unfortunately this means I won't be around when the Nets finally get it together, and I will probably miss out on Dolan doing tons of dumb shit as well. Looking forward to catching up when I get back. #bewell y'all!

Good luck dude, get shit done. #helloproductivity

Nets wont ever get it together so you wont have to worry about missing anything anyways.

http://gamedayr.com/lifestyle/wags-...86217/#7tiffany-suarez-virginia-photos-hot-21

If you have never heard of Tiffany Suarez, that’s alright. The Miami native is just a freshman on the Virginia Cavaliers’ women’s basketball team.

After being rated the No. 74-overall player coming out of high school by Blue Star, you’ll probably be seeing her highlights on the court come winter.

Oh yeah, and as these 25 photos from her Instagram account show us, she’s not terrible looking either.

God damn

Now that's my kind of a white woman

tiffany-suarez-virginia-photos-hot-9.png

Aight BestGAF. I'm taking a break from the whole internet to get some shit done IRL. Unfortunately this means I won't be around when the Nets finally get it together, and I will probably miss out on Dolan doing tons of dumb shit as well. Looking forward to catching up when I get back. #bewell y'all!
Code for "I ain't riding out Nets stinking but will be back LIFELONGing if they start playing well".

KingGondo

Banned
Edit: You don't have WWHD yet? Get on that shit, it's better than all the PS4/Xbone stuff. I got bored of the GC original, but they made all the right changes to the new one, and it looks stunning.
I've already beaten WW on GameCube a couple times, but it's been a few years.

Definitely looking forward to giving it another go on the Wii U. That and Super Mario 3D World look spectacular.

WWHD looks fantastic, but I don't really have the time or money to buy an upgraded version of a game I already own. I did it for OoT3D and never bothered to finish it even though it's a really great remake of one of the best games ever.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack

Cop.

Out.

Next time OKC plays the Clippers, Ibaka should just slap Griffin in the nuts again.

Serge-Ibaka-Hits-Blake-Griffin-in-Groin.gif

Have any suspensions been handed out yet? Didn't see anything on ESPN.

The Washington Wizards fell to the Spurs in San Antonio, 92-79, on Wednesday, and Nene was highly discouraged by his team's play and cited a lack of selfless play.

“They kicked our butts in the most classy way — playing the right way,” Nene said, fuming following the clinical destruction of the Wizards by the selfless Spurs. “It’s crazy, that’s what makes me mad. Our young guys think they’re so smart. But if I was young, I would watch video of that game for one week to see if I could learn something, because the way they play is how you’re supposed to play.

“They not talented as us,” Nene continued. “They have great players, a great team, but the way they execute things, the way they cut, the way they exploit weaknesses, swing the ball. They don’t think about stats. We still think about stats. Our young guys must take their heads out their butts and play the right way, because I’m getting tired of this.”

Nene surely has to be fucking joking?

fucking trade this guy

SUPREME1

Banned
Next time OKC plays the Clippers, Ibaka should just slap Griffin in the nuts again.

Serge-Ibaka-Hits-Blake-Griffin-in-Groin.gif

Have any suspensions been handed out yet? Didn't see anything on ESPN.

Blatant jersey tug by Griffin. Ibaka tried to free himself and accidentally made contact with Blake's pelvic region.

Fuck that ginger.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I feel like I need a translator for twitter. Is Jennings passively aggressively insulting JR Smith and is JR implying that he wants to put out a hit on him?

Chris Smith is JR Smith's brother.. and Jennings is calling him trash.

as usual I have no idea what JR is babbling about

giri

I grew up in the west coast during the 80s.. I know nothing about that life..

:/

It's just out of context.. who knows it is a direct shot back at Jennings

It's JR.... i'd be more worried about if he set his crazy ass sister out to get me.

Legit afraid of that bitch.

Baby Milo

I see you

linsivvi

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/9975380/jr-smith-new-york-knicks-appeared-threaten-brandon-jennings-detroit-pistons-twitter

The NBA is investigating the Twitter feud between New York's J.R. Smith and Detroit's Brandon Jennings over the presence of Smith's brother, Chris, on the Knicks' roster, sources close to the process told ESPN.com's Marc Stein.

The teams meet Tuesday in Detroit, but the league office is expected to rule before then whether anything said between the two can be deemed threatening.
Chris Smith's inclusion on the Knicks' roster has stirred strong emotions among the team's fan base and, apparently, opposing players.

Knicks coach Mike Woodson acknowledged that Chris Smith's ties to his brother influenced the team's decision to keep the 26-year-old guard. Chris Smith also acknowledged that his relationship with his brother has helped his career.

Beyond that, Chris Smith is represented by Creative Artists Agency, which is an added layer to the Knicks' decision to keep him. CAA represents the Smith brothers and has close ties to the Knicks and Madison Square Garden. Carmelo Anthony, Andrea Bargnani, Woodson, assistant GM Allan Houston and front-office member Mark Warkentien are also represented by the agency.

This train just won't stop.

Gonna be a fun night with Linsanity's return.

Trade the guy for speaking the truth? Your team really IS about stats.

you've never watched us then

Our entire offense is basically based off of Wall slashing and passing to the wings for wide open shots. There's close to zero isolation from Beal or Web at any point. You MIGHT be able to argue that Ariza is trying to get his, but that's about it. And Wall feeds the bigs on the regular even though the team is at its best when he has high FGA--low efficiency or not.

Nene is literally the last person to open his mouth. We've lost virtually all of our games due to getting destroyed on the glass and having shit interior defense. And Nene is averaging 5 fucking rebounds a game.

Gortat? 10 boards a game 2 blocks a game.

Nene? 5 boards 0.8 blocks while bitching about guys "being too physical in the paint".

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Asik asked to be traded?

that was quick lolz

"NEW YORK – — With his starting job gone and his playing time slashed, Rockets center Omer Asik has asked to be traded, two individuals with knowledge of the request said Thursday.

Asik, who started every game after signing with the Rockets last season, came off the bench Wednesday in Philadelphia, but struggled. He played only four minutes and not at all in the second half. Asik has made his trade request within the past 48 hours, a person familiar with the conversations said.

The Rockets have no trade involving Asik in the works, with one individual saying a deal is more likely in months than in days.

Asik declined comment, referring questions to his agent, Andy Miller. Miller also would not comment on any trade request. "

Top Bottom