• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Rox could definitely put Asik and Dwight out there and rebound the Knicks into the dirt.

Knicks take enough dumb/bad shots to have no answer for it.

thekad

Banned
Rox could definitely put Asik and Dwight out there and rebound the Knicks into the dirt.

Looks like Asik's already quit. If he doesn't play this game I don't think he'll play another game for the Rockets.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Doghouse now imo He didn't even try in his 4 mins of play last night, looked like he gave no fucks. Now with the trade shit coming out, who knows whats been said.

I'd still play him, but this is McFail

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Martin dat thug life.

Matrix

Matrix

Branduil

Iggy and David lee for Dwight.

Pau for Dwight loljk

I'm sure you could work something out.

If asik had high trade value, he'd have been moved during the summer.

Asik's trade value is hurt by his wacky backloaded contract. Whoever trades for him has to pay him $15 million next year.

Matrix

Yea no one guard Melo...

fucking stupid team.

Matrix

Howard/Lin combo looked better than this Harden/Howard shitstorm tonight.

Top Bottom