• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

I wonder if the triangle could work in Houston. I'm not sure they have the right passing bigs out of the high-post to make it work.

No way. You need at least one big who's really good at passing. Maybe if they went small.

Not to mention you actually need someone that actually wants to post much less score from the post. Howard just doesn't look like he ever wants the ball on the low block.

@EthanJSkolnick
Erik Spoelstra says Haslem and Allen will not play. That means more Beasley.

Winry_excited.jpg

thekad

Banned
The Rockets just need to go back to running PNR again. We're bogged down with half-ass picks from the bigs and the resulting isos.

So you're telling me that you were trying to make trades that would screw you and help me win?

I should never reject a Kad trade again!

If you only propose/accept trades that are going to hurt the other side, you're probably not going to make many trades (Morey is excluded from this rule). My trades were mutually beneficial.

I'm glad Rose isn't playing tonight. I wish he was held out for 2 weeks even if he was good to go for precaution reasons. It's still very early in the season.

I just played NBA2K14 on PS4, I cant compare to current gen and I have not played one of these since 2K11, I am blown away by the presentation. The NBA today stuff is so awesome, I played today's Mavs game and the announcers were saying how its the last game in our 4 game home stand, crazy. The faces are incredible, they nailed everyone's mannerisms. This game is so good.

Baby Milo

I just played NBA2K14 on PS4, I cant compare to current gen and I have not played one of these since 2K11, I am blown away by the presentation. The NBA today stuff is so awesome, I played today's Mavs game and the announcers were saying how its the last game in our 4 game home stand, crazy. The faces are incredible, they nailed everyone's mannerisms. This game is so good.

yeah im pretty impressed with the PS4 so far

2k looks nice

Smokey

2K next-gen is pretty awesome. The fact that certain CPU players slide over to take charges is huge and something that should have been in the game years ago.

I was impressed. I don't normally play against the CPU but I was shocked at some of the rotations, swing passes etc the CPU was making. My only issue is the spacing. Gets a little too cramped at times?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Someone fucking kill me. I can't listen to Tommy Heinson talk up Jordan Crawford and Jared Sullinger anymore.

Top Bottom