• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Dejuan Blair still has a little gas left in him. Love what he brings off the bench. I loved how Anderson just stood and watched him put it back in to end the first.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Tommy is furious about rookie Olynyk being called for a foul with 3 seconds on the shotclock.

"That's a terrible call! That's a terrible call! That's a terrible call!"

*replay shows Olynyk committing an obvious foul because he bit on a pumpfake*

pilonv1

Tommy is furious about rookie Olynyk being called for a foul with 3 seconds on the shotclock.

"That's a terrible call! That's a terrible call! That's a terrible call!"

*replay shows Olynyk committing an obvious foul because he bit on a pumpfake*

Was hysterical, I dont know how that isn't a foul

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
It wasn't Olynyk it was somebody else, but still. They showed the replay from the one angle that made it seem like a non-call.

Roy Hibbert's going to win defensive player of the year this year. He's been positively surgical with his defense all season, it's wonderful to watch.

Cuban will try to flip both for another great player. As he should. I think Dirk will request to be traded if they don't make the playoffs this year.

Maybe, I dunno how it would play out though. I've heard numerous interviews with Donnie Nelson on Dallas sports radio stations that him and Cuban intend to have Dirk retire as a mav.

It could happen but I just don't see it.

edit:plus it would have to be a year end thing too, no one has the cap space to take on Dirk's contract as it's the last year of a max deal.

Top Bottom