• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Branduil

I don't understand why Carlisle falls in love with players like Blair and never takes them out even when they're screwing the team over.

I don't understand why Carlisle falls in love with players like Blair and never takes them out even when they're screwing the team over.

Probably because their bench depth took a huge hit when Wright went down. They are completely short handed when it comes to post players. They basically have to rotate Dalembert and Blair.

Branduil

Probably because their bench depth took a huge hit when Wright went down. They are completely short handed when it comes to post players. They basically have to rotate Dalembert and Blair.

Dalembert should have been playing down the stretch. He only played 20 minutes tonight.

So, LBJ with 39 points on 78% shooting. ffffuck. 10/11 from the line too, lets see how long until he changes his shooting form.

Wade with 17/8/8/5 with a career high on steals(8), made some heavy bricks from the FT line though. He's changed his arc and routine, he doesn't dribble any more for some reason.

Beasley and Lewis played well tonight, I don't know how Haslem can start again, he better start assuming the Juwan Howard/James Jones role. Beas needs to fucking rebound better though.

Jag

So, LBJ with 39 points on 78% shooting. ffffuck. 10/11 from the line too, lets see how long until he changes his shooting form.

Wade with 17/8/8/5 with a career high on steals(8), made some heavy bricks from the FT line though. He's changed his arc and routine, he doesn't dribble any more for some reason.

Beasley and Lewis played well tonight, I don't know how Haslem can start again, he better start assuming the Juwan Howard/James Jones role. Beas needs to fucking rebound better though.

Lebron played a great game. I loved Wade's interview with Jax after the game. "I need to make those free throws!"

Branduil

Deron left 5 minutes into the game. KG looks like he doesnt give a fuck but even they come on to be this bad?

Deron:

11 ppg, 42% shooting, 7 ast, 13.7 PER

KG:

6 ppg, 30% shooting, 7 reb, 6 PER

Pierce and Johnson are merely okay. Bropez is the only starter exceeding expectations.

Portland looks legit. They keep winning in different ways and that second unit is gelling. T-Rob is free.

If CJ can come back and add something... Stew going.

I think Portland is capable of winning against anyone this year, especially at home. Schedule gets a lot tougher in December though.

Edit, I think a 5-6 seed isn't unreasonable for this group. Need another star or batum to finally start to live up to his potential to become contenders

821823035.gif

I missed this? :(

Ehh, played alright tonight other than Hayward not being able to make a shot. Parker and Duncan were too dominant down the stretch, but they're great so that isn't embarrassing or anything.

I can't believe how bad the Cavs are, what the heck is going on with them? I thought it was just a lack of effort on their parts when we were blowing them out in the preseason.

I can't believe how bad the Cavs are, what the heck is going on with them? I thought it was just a lack of effort on their parts when we were blowing them out in the preseason.

Irving and Jack have been horrible this year, I have to think they'll turn it around, but maybe Irving can't play well on offense if he's expending any energy on defense.

Top Bottom