• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Kevtones

I think Portland is capable of winning against anyone this year, especially at home. Schedule gets a lot tougher in December though.

Edit, I think a 5-6 seed isn't unreasonable for this group. Need another star or batum to finally start to live up to his potential to become contenders

If Mo Williams (big if) can keep any measure of consistency this year, look out. That second unit plays really well when he's focused. T-Rob looks like he's gaining confidence and I'm loving Freeland's dirty work. Pretty scary how many weapons Portland has on the perimeter too (and they have size out there).

McCollum will be a spark too hopefully. Pipe dreaming if Claver and Leonard find any traction...

Really like the focus and rotations so far. Factor in that top-flight starting 5 and damn. Funny that Lillard has been the most erratic Blazer so far. Batum/Matthews are in such great 'role modes' right now. Love how they're playing.

Also before tonight Portland had the 2nd-ranked SOS in the league. Only a couple good wins but it's not like they're in the East or something.

Pkaz01

Didn't realize the Suns were so fun to watch, even with Bledsoe's terrible decision making,

The suns games have been crazy every game the suns have played this season has been within 5 points towards the end. They can't blow anyone out and no one can blow them out its insane.

It's amazing!! The stats and the speed are so good!!! Also it's nice getting league pass in hd?

Ps is Sam smith the most annoying sportswriter on twitter?

Sometimes I find Sam funny, like the first D Rose game back from the injury. His trade scenarios are always ridiculous. Sam Smith is a legend for one book alone, The Jordan Rules. Every sports fan should read that book.

Pimpwerx

A win is a win for the Heat tonight. I'll take it. Whatever it takes to stay within a few games of the streaking Pacers. Was tonight the first time that team scored over 100 points this season?

Also, are the Nets really as bad as they're playing? I have no idea how they beat us so bad. It seemed like everything they threw up went in that night. Now they're struggling to beat even the bottom feeders. PEACE.

ph33nix, smokey, whoever else

post those 2k14 screens here

1410939_10103846254546930_946673415_o_zps4618ec4b.jpg

Thats the myplayer mode right?

Why you hating on kevin martin lol?

because i've been in this mode for hours it seems and have yet to play a single fucking nba game

also the visuals look better but the audio is fucking awful still, GO KNICKS GO zombies are back

like this game is forcing me to go into games to sit on the bench to do a cutscene and to just sit here WTF

oh of course there's a cutscene where corey brewer injures himself and you suddenly get a chance (I'm a SF)

because i've been in this mode for hours it seems and have yet to play a single fucking nba game

also the visuals look better but the audio is fucking awful still, GO KNICKS GO zombies are back

like this game is forcing me to go into games to sit on the bench to do a cutscene and to just sit here WTF

oh of course there's a cutscene where corey brewer injures himself and you suddenly get a chance (I'm a SF)

crowd audio is still garbajosa?

lawl 2k

Top Bottom