• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
tony2.gif

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
First time watching the Blazers tonight, their shooting was insane. They were outrebounded and yet were able to stay in the game and win.

Granted I missed the fourth quarter but that was just ridiculous. The logical part of me says they can't keep doing that, but then I see 9-2.

Hmm.

Portland has been winning the rebounding battle most nights, too. Tonight was a fluke and probably why the game was close for three quarters.

Hey, just in case you guys were wondering how awesome next gen 2k14 leagues are :

So first off...you can't change anything. There is no options for sliders, difficulty, quarter length..nothing. There is a trade screen, a roster screen, your schedule, and a standings screen.

lol

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Man, Z-Bo and Gasol are just too skilled in the block. It's crazy how many big man in this league aren't even half as good as these guys.

The gameplay and visuals are excellent but this is pretty pathetic

Even in offline fantasy drafts, you can't select the order. Why???

The menus are really shitty though...you have to go through one menu to get to the main menu. It makes no sense.
From my limited experience with 2K13 (the past two weeks) 2K has no idea how to make a usable UI. There are so many damn menus and there is no flow whatsoever. I had a ton of trouble figuring out how to actually play a game in The Association. I'm guessing it's similar in 2k14

At least the menus are fast, unlike Madden.

lol

you guys know the truth is that when they still release 2k15 for the 360 and PS3 next year (probably the last) that the PC version will still be based off those

Top Bottom