• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

That Stoudemire dunk reminded me of the brief good times. :(

Sometimes, I still wish that he'd just have one more healthy season and be a strong reliable option.

Sometimes, I still wish that the Knicks could re-sign Eddy Curry, induce him into a massive heart attack, then harvest his body parts to implant into Amar'e like knees and shit.

I hate that Melo takes freakin forever to run back for defense. Dude takes his sweet ass time to go to the other side of the court.

Like he just starts sulking after a missed shot and just gives up. Hate that shit.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I hate that Melo takes freakin forever to run back for defense. Dude takes his sweet ass time to go to the other side of the court.

Like he just starts sulking after a missed shot and just gives up. Hate that shit.

He always does that shit. When his shot isn't falling, forget about it.

rando14

Just got home. How are the knicks doing?

yddwcYk.jpg

Melo is getting fucked by refs but he just needs to forget about it and keep it moving. That was definitely a continuation.

Honestly, Melo just needs to start flopping. Start selling the fouls better. Take a page out of Lebron and CP3s book.

Top Bottom