• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Melo is getting fucked by refs but he just needs to forget about it and keep it moving. That was definitely a continuation.

Honestly, Melo just needs to start flopping. Start selling the fouls better. Take a page out of Lebron and CP3s book.

bosf.gif

samyoung.gif

Melo has been getting out flopped for years

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
That Twin Tower lineup was really holding this team back.

Yep and about damn time Tjones got to show his game. Kid is impressive.

Bargnani is having a career year and he's still the worst player in the NBA. lol.

Knicks are -13 per 100 when he's on the court, -0.2 off.

He's -14 in 30 minutes tonight. LOL

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I'm calling it quits on this game. This is hard to watch. I'm gonna play my PS4 instead.

ArnoldK on PSN bitches. HMU for a good time.

Edit: LOL Melo got pushed on the offensive rebound. No call.

Edit 2: ^^^ Amare thought the shot went up, I noticed it too. Hahaha, the ball became a pass soooo late into the jump that even I thought there was a shot.

I'm calling it quits on this game. This is hard to watch. I'm gonna play my PS4 instead.

ArnoldK on PSN bitches. HMU for a good time.

Edit: LOL Melo got pushed on the offensive rebound. No call.

Edit 2: ^^^ Amare thought the shot went up, I noticed it too. Hahaha, the ball became a pass soooo late into the jump that even I thought there was a shot.

If that's hard, imagine what I'm going through.

I have no idea if Bargs wasn't supposed to leave Smith or if help was supposed to come, but wtf at that whole sequence. I think Bargs was supposed to get help since Chandler basically did the same roaming, but no clue.

Top Bottom