• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
In what regard? I don't see how he'd get much PT behind JJ Barrea.

You mean instead of brnnging out shved?

Yeah, that's how badly I don't want to see Shved play basketball, I'm willing to play Jimmer for a few minutes behind Kevin Martin. I do think he'd be a good fit in Adelman's offense.

tumblr_lf53eah1881qctvqo.gif

Please God let the Knicks be competitive for at least 1.5 quarters.

Believe in Ronaldo

Knicks cold on O. Well they've been competitive for 1 quarter at least.

EDIT: LOL Copeland is playing? The dude who's been getting tons of DNP-CDs?

Knicks cold on O. Well they've been competitive for 1 quarter at least.

EDIT: LOL Copeland is playing? The dude who's been getting tons of DNP-CDs?

He came in chucking when the Bulls were up by 30 on Saturday and looked good on offense.

That Hibbert bank shot 3 exemplars the Knicks' luck right now.

If Kobe actually meets his new November deadline, and is more Westbrook than Rose, I'll say maybe GOAT. Jordan couldnt get over being fat and being taken to the cleaners by Juanita. Kobe would conquer an Achilles injury at 35, in basically half the time it would take a 25 year old.

Kobe is already GOAT, this will just add to the legend. I just don't want him to come back too soon. GAF I have had nightmares (no joke) of him hurting himself again. 100% serious. and when I woke up I had to catch my breath. I am not joking its happened on two separate occasions.

I really worry about him.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Kobe is already GOAT, this will just add to the legend. I just don't want him to come back too soon. GAF I have had nightmares (no joke) of him hurting himself again. 100% serious. and when I woke up I had to catch my breath. I am not joking its happened on two separate occasions.

I really worry about him.

Calm your tits down.

Top Bottom