• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Yoooo, NBA Live 14 is official!! I just played the demo. Wow!

Officially licensed digital shit

Melo for Deng. It's not like the Knicks could get any worse, right?

OGn9iTe.png

With this trade, Houston would get rid of the Asik problem and have Boozer with his friend Dwight.

Jesus christ Morey would have a heart attack just looking at that. Boozer is one of the worst Contracts in the NBA while Parsons is the best (16.5PPG + 5RPG while only being paid 900,000) he would never be a "salary throw in". Seems like a typical Bulls fan's wet dream to me.

Also Asik can't go to the Bulls, the poison pill contract he's on would rape their cap space.

exarkun

If Kobe actually meets his new November deadline, and is more Westbrook than Rose, I'll say maybe GOAT. Jordan couldnt get over being fat and being taken to the cleaners by Juanita. Kobe would conquer an Achilles injury at 35, in basically half the time it would take a 25 year old.

The changes in rule set to emphasize speed over physicality have a lot to do with that I think. That said Jahil Okafor is a renaissance throwback player when it comes to the post. And you guys should be in good position to land him next season.

The elimination of illegal defense and implementation of zone defenses has along with removal of hand-checking heavily contributed to the death of the post up big man.

It is much harder to be a post up big today than 15 years ago simply because you can't go one on one almost all the time, anymore.

According to the lawsuit, Harden was on his way out of Greystone Manor nightclub in West Hollywood November 3rd -- riding in the back seat of some SUV -- when he rolled the window down to greet fans.

That's when a man named Barak Golan says he shouted at Harden, "Kobe owns your ass!" and Harden allegedly socked him in the face.

But Harden wasn't done ... Barak says the Rockets guard flipped him off as his SUV sped away.

Barak is now suing for assault and battery, demanding unspecified damages. Harden's reps had no comment.

TMZ

lolharden if true (probably not)

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack

Every player in Live has this fucking squished ass brow-line. ALL OF THEM. If it weren't for that, the faces would look significantly better. But nope, I genuinely think someone sabotaged the player faces, that look of constipation is literally on every player in every replay. It doesn't change, it doesn't move.

There is no emotion.

Just constipation.

So LeBron's post game has improved from 0.89 ppp to 1.02 ppp this season so far. His level of comfort in the post now is so noticeable. He barely faces up and has more than move he goes to now

I think we either lose tonight's game vs the Magic or go into OT or some thing. Vucevc will go for 30 and 30 against us.

exarkun

Felton looks like he lost weight tho, which is pretty big for someone like him.

Also, Woodson should not get fired. Hes a good coach, but the Knicks just have shitty players. Bargs plays non defense, 100mill man is being LOL'd by everyone for that gif and non defense, tyson is out, Chris Smith shouldn't even be in the D-league, Shump didnt work on his game, and Dolan is a cray cray.

If Woodson gets fired, please come to Houston as an assistant and work on the defense.

masud

Banned
Building around Carmelo is just a mistake. Let's just admit that he's never going to be a winner in the NBA.

I think Melo could be the number two guy on a championship team, he would have to be a clear number 2 though. That's why I was so against how the Melo trade went down. We were basically guaranteeing that Melo would be our best player for the next 5 years.

A ton of teams could use Kwame Brown around the league. He'd be a big upgrade over the backups on several teams. The Knicks and Clippers both definitely come to mind.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
He was fat as fuck (for a basketball PG/G) for those two years before going back to the Knicks. To lose all that weight shows he cares about winning, thats all I meant.

If you say so...

He got fat as fuck... so why wasn't he caring before is the concern

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/11/20/kings-3-7-pushing-hard-for-a-trade/
The Kings are aggressively pursuing trade possibilities in hopes of accelerating the rebuilding process, NBA.com has learned, with one executive saying the team is looking to swap veterans for prospects and picks.

While it is believed some conversations have advanced beyond preliminary talks, it is not immediately clear whether any deals are imminent. One league source rated Sacramento’s interest level in making a move soon as “very high,” and said the new front office led by owner Vivek Ranadive and general manager Pete D’Alessandro has had discussions with several clubs in hopes of generating activity long before the Feb. 20 trade deadline.

I would actually take Jimmer.

ESPN is just putting together a Pacers circlejerk right now...

tumblr_lf53eah1881qctvqo.gif

Please God let the Knicks be competitive for at least 1.5 quarters.

It doesn't even have to be consecutive.

Like they could be competitive for half the 2nd and all of the 4th.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
What veterans do the Kings have that would actually be considered valuable though?

Patterson and Jimmer I guess. lol at Salmons, Thornton, Hayes, or Thompson though, their contracts are all terrible. they'll have to swap one large bad contract for all of those players, Rudy Gay I guess would fit that bill.

Yeah, I don't think anybody is taking dudes like Salmons or Outlaw.

I think Mbah a Moute would have some value, too. I like him.

Top Bottom