• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
He's the new Duncan. Too bad I doubt the Pelican has the Spurs management skill to surround him with a championship cast.
He's got the tools to be better.

A LOT better. Dude comes off screens like a guard and covers an insane amount of ground as a defender. He's the LBJ of centers, just does it all... He could be up for an mvp before the end of his first contract at this rate.

linsivvi

Gtyme single handily ruined my Fg % for my fantasy week.

What a Kobe esque performance. What do you have to say for yourself diehard?

They've already won the tank war. :/

A LOT better. Dude comes off screens like a guard and covers an insane amount of ground as a defender. He's the LBJ of centers, just does it all... He could be up for an mvp before the end of his first contract at this rate.

Well I hope so. We haven't seen a big man with such skills for a long time.

Who do they have that the Magic would want?

CJ Miles is on an expiring deal and Tyler Zeller would give them a back up center. We also have plenty of draft picks to play around with at this point and I'd dangle Waiters as a 6th man off the bench.

This is all a pipe dream though because they'd never take any of these guys for Afflalo. Just wishful thinking on my part because something needs to be done to shake up our roster.

You know things are bad when you have to rely on an undrafted rookie point guard to run your offense and keep the team engaged.

You can get more for Kyrie

If we traded Kyrie I would be on suicide watch

nah fair deal

we take on a defensive sieve who scores 21 points on 19 shots who fights his teammates

cavs get the best 2 guard in the league

it anything the magic are giving up too much

You always talk out of your ass. Your boy Oladipo looks like the one that is gonna score 21 on 19 shots.

You need to slow the fuck down with that shit when comparing him to one of the GOATs. He's KG lite right now.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You always talk out of your ass. Your boy Oladipo looks like the one that is gonna score 21 on 19 shots.

You need to slow the fuck down with that shit when comparing him to one of the GOATs. He's KG lite right now.
Let me know when Tim Duncan is a one man fastbreak. Or when he comes off a down screen to the high post and hits a stepback jumper like he's a 2.

I didn't say he was putting up a better season than Prime KG but it's hardly a stretch to say he'll do it soon. Even if doesn't even improve skillwise, he'll put up crazy numbers just filling out his frame and not being surrounded by fuckery at all times.

Let me know when Tim Duncan is a one man fastbreak. Or when he comes off a down screen to the high post and hits a stepback jumper like he's a 2.

I didn't say he was putting up a better season than Prime KG but it's hardly a stretch to say he'll do it soon. Even if doesn't even improve skillwise, he'll put up crazy numbers just filling out his frame and not being surrounded by fuckery at all times.

Then why compare him to Duncan when they're games are nothing a like? That's why I called him KG lite.

Dominican goes around telling people they don't make sense and that they're saying things they aren't saying....even though it often makes sense and he's putting words in peoples mouths

I think he's the one who ought to pick up a book from time to time

Then why compare him to Duncan when they're games are nothing a like? That's why I called him KG lite.

KG lite in what way? He's more productive than KG was at the same point of his career, I might go as far as to say significantly so.

KG didn't have the benefit of a year of college, but still, as of this moment right now? AD got him.

I'd be more than willing to make that deal but would Orlando take on Waiters? They already have Oladipo who does everything he does only better.

young prospects are all that matter for orlando now

XI1itAU.png

plus the pick

Anthony Davis leads the league in PER at 30.2

He's 20 years old and has only been a big man for a couple of years, goddamn.

He's an ugly mofo but he's definitely the league's next superstar. Silver and Co should probably hire some people to fix him up before the media wakes up and realizes he's going to be on Durant's level very soon.

Edit: I hate the Pelicans sooo freaking much. Not only did our playoff team relocate there, they also won a coin flip with us to draft our home town boy CP3, and then to add insult to injury they robbed us of our payout for enduring the worst season of all time and now have a future top 2 or 3 overall player to build around. Seriously, fuck a Pelican.

exarkun

Its good to see Red Blaster with some swagger back. It was a little sad the last few years, but welcome back.

So is gaf still saying afflalo is over-paid? I mean, Id rather have his contract than Harden's for what Im getting right nao.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Its good to see Red Blaster with some swagger back. It was a little sad the last few years, but welcome back.

So is gaf still saying afflalo is over-paid? I mean, Id rather have his contract than Harden's for what Im getting right nao.

Afflalo is still trash.

I hope some team is dumb enough to trade stuff of value for him

Unprotected Cavs 1st would be one of the greatest trades ever.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Brandi has no right to bitch about the refs considering the Mavs winning it all required Dirk to have a 24FTA game against OKC and a 17FTA game against Portland.

exarkun

Afflalo is trash? As the 2.5th option on a championship team and a wing defender, dont get much better. Trade him to OKC, ooooo guuuurl. Just give Westbrook MVP after that happens.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Afflalo is trash? As the 2.5th option on a championship team and a wing defender, dont get much better. Trade him to OKC, ooooo guuuurl. Just give Westbrook MVP after that happens.

The idea that hes better or somehow worth more than Harden is laughable. I'd expect that kind of crazy thinking from Gondo.

I do think the Magic should dump Afflalo asap. His value won't ever be higher than it is now and teams like the Cavs will only be desperate for so long before they resign themselves to their fate.

Top Bottom