• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Favors is exactly what we expected, athletic finisher who can play D ala Tyson Chandler. He needs a pick and roll PG more than anyone else on the team.

A 14/10/2 big man in this league is very good.

I just expected with his production in limited minutes and with his body still growing, something a little more. He's had some monster games in those limited minutes, but unleashed this year he's just an average player. He's solid I agree, just not what I thought.

Branduil

CP3 had Tyson Chandler, David West, and Peja and he couldn't get to the conference finals. He only won one playoff series and that was against the Mavs when Josh Howard was watching the world burn along with Avery Johnson.

588236_76497_front.jpg

Predictions for the game of the night?

CP3 had Tyson Chandler, David West, and Peja and he couldn't get to the conference finals. He only won one playoff series and that was against the Mavs when Josh Howard was watching the world burn along with Avery Johnson.

Do you know who CP3 had to compete with back then? LOL @ CP3 barely being better than Steve Nash.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I also noticed that certain Knicks fans stopped defending Failton.

20.6 3PT% LOLOLOL
93 ORtg LOLOLOL

Felton has been absolutely horrendous this season. No excuse. He was acceptable and decent last year, but this year he's just not playing with a straight head. It's upsetting beyond belief.

He lost a playoff game by 58 points.

Nash took a team with a starting lineup of Shawn Marion, Boris Diaw, Tim Thomas, and Raja Bell to the conference finals.

He lost or his team lost? I didn't know CP3 had to score all the points and guard everyone on the court.

Felton has been absolutely horrendous this season. No excuse. He was acceptable and decent last year, but this year he's just not playing with a straight head. It's upsetting beyond belief.

I'm sure the hip and hamstring have exacerbated his shittiness.

thekad

Banned
Uh, CP3 took that team to Game 7 vs the Spurs, the same team that Nash and the Suns always lost to. You can do a bit better than Magic-level analysis, can't you?

Branduil

Uh, CP3 took that team to Game 7 vs the Spurs, the same team that Nash and the Suns always lost to. You can do a bit better than Magic-level analysis, can't you?

They blew a 3-2 series lead. And the Suns always lost to the Spurs because they had a worse roster.

thekad

Banned
They blew a 3-2 series lead. And the Suns always lost to the Spurs because they had a worse roster.

Yeah, that's almost always the case including NOH v SAS.

Is it really possible to "blow" a one game lead? And then those next two games define a career of 800 games...

Branduil

Yeah, that's almost always the case including NOH v SAS.

Is it really possible to "blow" a one game lead? And then those next two games define a career of 800 games...

I'm just saying it's hard to argue CP3 is better than Nash when his teams repeatedly underperform in the playoffs compared to their record and he's never been to the conference finals, let alone the Finals.

thekad

Banned
I'm just saying it's hard to argue CP3 is better than Nash when his teams repeatedly underperform in the playoffs compared to their record and he's never been to the conference finals, let alone the Finals.
It seems like his teams only underperform when suffering a major injury like last year (Blake), v the Lakers (West and played well anyway) and v the Nuggets (CP3 himself).

Pimpwerx

That Jalen and Sage ESPN ad is funny given the rumors from a couple of years back. "Do you have anything to open this box?" LOL! PEACE.

Memphis is turning it over left and right. SAS is eating them up.Also , did not know that Patty Mills could play defense, he's doing a good job on Conley, Staying with him, funneling him into help, etc. I'm impressed.

Top Bottom