• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

588236_76497_front.jpg

Predictions for the game of the night?

pain-mr-t.preview.png

"Pain"

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Welcome to your whole season. Is there anything that indicates this team can possibly stay healthy?

Deron has been hurt a lot since going to the Nets, hasn't he. And Kirilenko battled back problems like all last year for us, so I don't know about him, either.

Pimpwerx

Wow @ that Nets score. How fucking bad is that team? They blew the Heat out something fierce, and now they can't beat anyone. WTF? PEACE.

EDIT: Wait...wtf am I talking about? We only lost that game by 1pt. LOL! Am I still having flashbacks to those losses to that other NY team last year?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
How in the fuck is Utah so god awful? Did losing Al Jefferson and Milsap really kill them that much?

They're exactly like the Bobcats last year in that they put out a fundamentally broken team. Bobcats last year had absolutely no interior which led to them being able to be guarded by 3 total players. Jazz have no point guard play at all - which leads to basically the same thing.

Top Bottom