• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Man. The Bulls never get any calls in the paint. I think the Heat got in the refs' heads with the whole football pad bullshit. Taj getting mugged two feet from a ref there with no whistle while Lillard approaches the foul line and gets one.

Old ass Nets got blown out again and I don't know why anyone is surprised. You're talking about a group that couldn't beat Nate Robinson and a hobbled Joakim Noah in game 7. This team was never just one or two moves away from a title.

Old ass Nets got blown out again and I don't know why anyone is surprised. You're talking about a group that couldn't beat Nate Robinson and a hobbled Joakim Noah in game 7. This team was never just one or two moves away from a title.

For some reason, people thought the Nets were getting KG and Pierce from 08.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I'm the guy who put a curse on Roy and Oden's knees. Hush up before I do the same to you.

I've survived cockroaches more menacing than you.

But at the end of the day, you're just a Bulls fan in the post-Jordan era with Reinsdorf as your owner. You don't scare me, or anyone for that matter.

Top Bottom